• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Room for Growth?
    In addition to what Kahzie said (as a non-moderator, but long time player) - I think, and I think many others feel this way too - is that a part of BQ's appeal is the smaller feel. We know everyone. We can chat with them in the cbox and remember who they play. We are group of mainly 20-somethings with children and real jobs and real lives. This is our creative outlet and often our escape. If it were like every other BB Forum out there, it wouldn't be BQ.

Also - name another RPG that has lasted as long as us. Clearly we're dong ok. If change comes, it comes and we/they/everyone adapts. But it's not neccesary right now. Sorry if I overstepped my boundaries, Kahzie.
    Lagertha & Wessex

Messages In This Thread
    Room for Growth? - by Renati - 09-24-2015, 07:11 PM
    RE: Room for Growth? - by kahzie - 09-25-2015, 08:06 AM
    RE: Room for Growth? - by Sarah - 09-25-2015, 08:33 AM
    RE: Room for Growth? - by Cassi - 09-25-2015, 08:41 AM
    RE: Room for Growth? - by Kortnee - 09-25-2015, 12:41 PM
    RE: Room for Growth? - by Calli - 09-25-2015, 03:02 PM