• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Room for Growth?
    While I cannot speak for the other officers or owners, I don't think our goal here is to "broaden our userbase". We've been handling our next steps fairly well for the past 15 years, and we add new moderators when we feel they are needed. We do not have a pointing system here (and therefore have no value assigned to players and treat everyone equally), the breeding system is actually a fun thing for us to do, and having events thought up by our creative players is (to me) far better than automated events.

Also, since your method of creating code appears to be stealing from our players, I'm going to go ahead and decline that offer on behalf of all the moderators here at Beqanna Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Room for Growth? - by Renati - 09-24-2015, 07:11 PM
    RE: Room for Growth? - by kahzie - 09-25-2015, 08:06 AM
    RE: Room for Growth? - by Sarah - 09-25-2015, 08:33 AM
    RE: Room for Growth? - by Cassi - 09-25-2015, 08:41 AM
    RE: Room for Growth? - by Kortnee - 09-25-2015, 12:41 PM
    RE: Room for Growth? - by Calli - 09-25-2015, 03:02 PM