• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Go Forth and Set The World On Fire {Quest}

I stand proudly, smiling at my handy work.  Knaughts excitement and gratitude is extended in the offer of them joining him at the Mountain.  I look to Ruhr as if seeking approval before turning back to Knaught and accepting with matching excitement, "Oh I've never actually visited the Mountain before!  I am sure it is such a magical place.  We'd love to join you!"  I prance in place, tossing my head high.  "We will meet you there," I say before looking to Ruhr and asking, "Wanna fly with me?"

Of Legends & Myths
    Demi

@Knaught  Since it is a quest from the Mountain, you can just include them in your post as being present watching.  We can do something IC after the quest is completed.
    @ Ruhr  If you want to add anything IC here otherwise, we can start a new thread somewhere Smile
    //Avian Shifting-Phoenix Type Immortality\\
    Her appearance will be noted 
    at the end of each reply.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Go Forth and Set The World On Fire {Quest} - by Demi - 03-28-2024, 07:51 PM