• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  the dawn to end all nights

I had heard the patter of the mare's casual meandering coming to stop at the riverbank.  Keeping myself concealed I watched, my slitted eyes beholding the sight of the sparkling light rising from the bed of greens.  The interaction between in the pair is fleeting.  Only now when it is gone do I speak, "that was quite odd," the words slip from the shadows I found myself resting in after having slunk from the river.

I find myself stepping out from the darkness.  The iridescent colors of my scales reflect brilliantly in the sunlight, creating their own rainbow of colors.  My delicate feminine face turns, from the direction in which the fae had disappeared, to the mare.  "Hello," the greeting spoken is kind and genuine.  There is a familiarity in the mare's color that tickles the edges of a memory with the siren.  My head tilts in thought, "You look familiar..."  The words are curious in nature as my mind tries to place just why.  Was it the scattered ticks of white hairs across her body?  Maybe the rusty golden sheen that refracted the glow of the sun's rays?  It gnaws at the deepest parts of my memories, leaving me with a feeling in the pit of my stomach.  Surely, I would remember such a beautiful creature if we had indeed crossed paths before...

Having not come to the conclusion, yet, I give my elegant head a shake.  Long ebony tresses shift gently on my sleek neck that gleams in the day light.  I blink my sapphire blue eyes before introducing myself, "My name is Deiti."  I give pause if the mare should happen to want to give her own name.  "Beautiful day isn't it," my gaze casts to the skies above.  It was a different kind of beautiful.  Unlike the vibrant colors of my sea home, or my tropical oasis that has been lost to the magics of their world, there is a simplicity in this world's beauty.  My gaze returns to the roan, something in her aura draws me nearer, beckoning the creature within me to awaken with a temptress' grin.  I take one step, testing the waters between us.  Should I be well received I'd take another step, and yet another until I was in reaching distance.

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast

@Volcan
    *Kelpie Mimicry Traits*
    -Enhanced Beauty, Finned tail(in water only), Sharp Teeth-
    :|: Physical Appearance :|:
    Black rainbow sheen scales, blue snake eyes

Messages In This Thread
    the dawn to end all nights - by Volcan - 03-22-2024, 09:04 AM
    RE: the dawn to end all nights - by Deiti - 03-22-2024, 01:31 PM
    RE: the dawn to end all nights - by Volcan - 03-27-2024, 07:43 PM