• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  The Start Of A Beautiful Tomorrow; Auroraelis

AuroraElis

With Jacks help she steadies herself.  Her breathing, having been shallow, strengthens with each consecutive inhale.  Her eyes close as she focuses on her balance and breathing.  Within only a few moments she is feeling much better.  

Jacks questions do not go unanswered.  She opens her eyes as she responds, "After I proved myself worthy, the fairies gave me the magic of healing."  She paused briefly as she shifts, now more steady on her feet, "Y-yes I'm fine... It's strange though.  Usually I'm weak for much longer after using my magic.  Especially on wound much deeper than the surface..."  Her face tilts as her mind wonders why this time she has recovered much faster.

As they continue on their journey she is much more alert.  Her ears flicker at each noise.  Birds chirping, bees buzzing, grass rustling.  She considers Jacks question about the foals arrival and she laughs lightly.  "It is hard to predict such things," she replies plainly.  "I suspect they will be here sooner than we think," she looks to him with a smile.  His interest and protectiveness of her and the twins were a welcomed surprise.

Not all that glitters is gold

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Start Of A Beautiful Tomorrow; Auroraelis - by AuroraElis - 03-15-2024, 07:12 PM