• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  The Start Of A Beautiful Tomorrow; Auroraelis

AuroraElis

The moments pass as a whirlwind and she realizes she hasn't explained much very well.  She smiles warmly at his remark.  She never thought herself to be pretty.  Though the feathers did help.  She sees his embarrassment and is quick to respond, "Thank you."  Her head lowers to his with a smile, her eyes searching his face as he asks what twins are.  She hadn't considered he didn't know what it meant.  "Oh... Umm it means I'm pregnant with not one but two foals," her expression goes stoic as she thinks of what she said could sound like.  Quickly she offers more explanation, or what she could fathom as explanation, "right before we met, on the beach, there was this injured horse... Well I thought he was injured.  I went to go help him.  He looked...dead almost, but he wasn't... I guess.  His eyes, they... glowed red."  Her mind searches thru more memories, digging as deep as she can, "All I remember is leaning to help him up and then everything went black.  B-but I remember him whispering something... Or I dreamed it maybe, I'm not sure."  Her brow furrows in confusion and frustration, "He must have done something to me Jack.  There is no other reason I would be pregnant..."  Her eyes look into his to see if he understood now, or perhaps to see any other reaction he may have...

Not all that glitters is gold

@Jack in the Box

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Start Of A Beautiful Tomorrow; Auroraelis - by AuroraElis - 03-12-2024, 09:09 PM