• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I'm no sweet dream but I'm one hell of a night: Star pony

Despite the soft words murmured to her (meant to soothe where no balm is needed) and the relieved smile that she forces to her mouth in response, she is never far from suspicious caution. It would be unwise, even though the golden stranger had so far been nothing but kind.

It doesn’t take her long to realize her instincts have been absolutely correct.

The sudden sharpness in her smile. The fact that, despite her own introduction, the palomino gives no name in return.

She feels a prickling of anticipation and forces herself to keep her features schooled in uncertain innocence even as the corners of her lips desire to twist into something wolfish and knowing. “Luckily my journey here was uneventful.” She says with that same pretty laugh as the woman comes close enough that she can truly see what a beauty she is. Thinking back on that coy smile that had changed to something serrated… She wonders if perhaps they have something in common. Vinny knew how to use sex like a weapon as well.

The mare brushes past her and she allows this, turning to follow her and noting that she was heading deeper in the forest instead of out of it. She is not stupid, her Uncle hadn’t kept her in the dark on what lurked there. The jaguar mare still recalls the silvery criss cross scars that marked his alabaster spine… When he wasn’t skeletal of course. Still, she doesn’t hesitate in falling in step behind her. Whatever trick was up this woman’s sleeve, of this she is certain now, she’s curious if it might benefit her in the long run. There was no point in wasting the opportunity.

"Not running, no.” She admits truthfully and there is a glint for just a moment in her stormy eyes. Not running. Hunting. For a moment things are quiet besides the muffled sound of hooves against the forest floor as she thinks and then decides to try a different approach. "I actually lived in Beqanna, a very long time ago.” She says quietly from behind her, the gray of her eyes carefully watching the soft sway of Aela’s hips. "Things have changed quite a bit since then, I don’t remember this forest being here.” She says, putting an infliction in her last word as if she was nervous and forcing a small shudder across her shoulders as she moves to the mare’s side. Just enough for her to see it if she was to look out of the corner of her bright blue eye.

Vindictive

Seeing red again

@Aela

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm no sweet dream but I'm one hell of a night: Star pony - by Vindictive - 03-03-2022, 11:11 AM