• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I'm a sucker for girls that are bad for me
    Don't look back, nothing left to see
    I can feel you though, wake me from this dreamin
    His mother had told him a story of Taiga once. It had happened years ago, around the time she had met his father. An Uncle of his had taken the Taiga and following the chaos that ensued, the land had sunken much like their homes in the South had. She hadn’t seen the disaster for herself but it had been much the talk at the time. Rumors of wolves made of waves and strange thorns barricading the land from even being seen until the gods had deemed Beqanna worthy of it again.

He wonders if they will be met with the same resistance but it is not something he worries about. He had simply strolled into the wildflowers and taken it for himself and between the three of them, snatching this place should be just as much of a cake walk as the Pampas was.

The moment he mentions his former golden Seneschal’s name, she appears from the foliage as if she had been there the whole time. A flicker of amusement follows Cheri’s laugh before he smoothes himself out again, an ear swiveled in their direction as he redirects his gaze back to the forest before him. A muscle jumps beneath his dark skin as he rolls his broad glittering shoulders, exhaling slowly as he listens to the two mares and their talk of Reave. His smirk returns, having no doubt that the bone-clad stallion who could see futures had always known exactly where his luck would land.

How fitting for the Dark Fae to come take a land of mist and mysterious woods beneath him.
    It wasn’t what he really wanted of course. He wanted what belonged to him as much as he wanted it to fall to the sea as the South had. It was a strange place to arrive to after so many internal arguments but he glances in the direction of the West with a thoughtful look in the depths of red.

”If he does, I’m sure we will hear it from him soon enough.”

He says roughly and by the time he turns to them, there is nothing but the hardened indifference, a chill in the depths of red despite the burning intensity of his gaze. “Shall we?” He doesn’t wait for an answer, now being the one to push past overgrown ferns and weave through giant trunks and as he moves, he pulls from his powers of the feast and wildflowers spread through the path he takes before his hooves. If anyone was still here, they would be aware of them soon enough.

Even Reave couldn’t deny that he wasn’t running anymore.

obscene

@Aela
    @Cheri
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm a sucker for girls that are bad for me - by Obscene - 03-02-2022, 02:05 PM