• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  There's a voice and its trying to drag me down
    Don't look back, nothing left to see
    I can feel you though, wake me from this dreamin
    Time seems to slow down and all he can hear is the rapid thudding of his heart, suddenly not so heavy. Not so withered. She still smells of lillies and rainstorms, that floral scent that had haunted his dreams for all these years. She is still so irritatingly stubborn, so clever, so annoying. If he had always been a villain in her story it was only because she had been a thief in his. Stealing what he had thought belonged to him but now knows was meant for her all along. His confession is free on the wind and she glides down to snatch it and he is too caught off guard by her swiftness that he doesn’t even realize what’s happening. Can’t even register her teeth against his cheek as she looks at him as if he was the one worth devouring.

He is caught in the net of her laughter as a sharp hiss of want escapes him, brings him closer to her as she steps away. A dark chuckle quickly follows her demand as the darkness closes around them. In the distance, the fairy lights twinkle but all he can focus on is the beauty before him, the curve of her back in the haloed light from her vibrant wings, the feel of a strand of green hair caught between his teeth as he pulls her to him. There will be no telling. He was done with words.

No, he would show her instead.

There is no mistaking the unbridled desire flaring in those vermillion eyes, the hunger in those flames that dance around his pupils. It startles him to see a mirror image in her own pale gaze, causing his heart to stutter and his pulse to race, for that smug smirk to trace along his mouth brought on by unstable confidence. “You know what I want.” In that moment, he does. He knows exactly what she wants.

His teeth pull her close again, his star speckled chest pressing firmly into the curves of her own, and just as he releases the strand of her mane… Just as she whispers ”Say it.” A wicked grin forms on his mouth as he presses it just beneath her ear. Murmuring in a raw husky tone that leaves no room for mistaking his intentions. A name filled with worship and reverence. Her name, given as a prayer to the Fae.

There is not an inch of her he doesn’t greedily consume. There is not a single part of her he can leave alone, if only to discover what might make her say his name in a prayer of her own. His mouth follows the svelte curve of her shoulder but not before he had tasted the sweetness of her exposed throat with a heated kiss. Not before the way he kisses her leaves them both exhilarated, bruised, and longing for more. The feel of her, the scent of her, every fantasy he had dreamed of this moment coming to pass pales in comparison to the reality.

She is everything he had always thought she would be. She is everything and more.

Still, he remembers that moment long ago amongst the wildflowers. When he had told her he was undone by her and wondered if she had been telling the truth in wanting to touch him… What if this was still an elaborate lie? What if it wasn't real? Whatever his uncertainties… He looks at her and finds that he is powerless to resist whatever this is anymore.

They were both fallen leaders with their lands submerged to the sea. They had lost everything. They had nothing. Yet here in the darkness with her… It suddenly feels like he has everything. Her teeth pinching against the golden points of his glittering trails, the soft caress of her lips against his steaming skin. His muzzle is teasing as it traces across her backside, teeth grazing against her spotted flank, the red of his eyes rising to burn into her gaze with a demand of his own.

obscene

@Cheri   Oh My
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There's a voice and its trying to drag me down - by Obscene - 02-01-2022, 10:23 PM