• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  there's a fire inside you
    She doesn’t know if her siblings will be shifters, Myrna’s mother admits, and at that the girl frowns. Many of her plans had involved shifting. But what she had told her mother was true, and she is adaptable. Yes, she decides as her so brief frown becomes a nod, yes - she can work with that too. And then her mother is speaking again, telling her that she will love them even if they’re trapped in a single form. Myrna expects no less, and a smile appears once more along the edges of her pale mouth when her mother asks if she’ll be alright.

“I do want them to be shifters, but it’ll be okay if they aren’t. I guess I’d just have to be extra helpful if they’re stuck as horses though.” Helpful like Malik had been, she thinks.

The thought of her brother reminds her that she has not seen him in some time. He has been keeping mostly to the mountains since…everything, and Myrna is in no hurry to climb the snowy peaks to convince him otherwise. But new siblings might, she thinks. It is certainly an exciting thought for her, and her blue gaze returns to her mother from where it had wandered up the white-capped mountains for a brief moment.

“Are they gonna have matching names too?” She asks curiously. “Or maybe after Firion?” There’s probably lots of good names like Firion, Myrna thinks. And then, not that her mother had asked but being presumptive in the way she often is, adds: “I don’t want to name them though, like Malik did. He picked a good one but that is too much pressure for me.”

@Mazikeen

Messages In This Thread
    there's a fire inside you - by Mazikeen - 01-16-2022, 11:24 AM
    RE: there's a fire inside you - by Viszla - 01-17-2022, 08:57 PM
    RE: there's a fire inside you - by Mazikeen - 01-19-2022, 10:14 AM
    RE: there's a fire inside you - by Viszla - 01-22-2022, 06:01 PM
    RE: there's a fire inside you - by Mazikeen - 01-31-2022, 03:27 PM
    RE: there's a fire inside you - by Viszla - 01-31-2022, 09:06 PM
    RE: there's a fire inside you - by Mazikeen - 02-12-2022, 05:00 PM