• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and now I want brimstone in my garden; tioga
    Tioga is staring at her with an odd sort of intensity, but Sidra pays it no mind. Tioga is, as she already knows, a bit of an odd duck, and Sidra isn’t going to hold it against her.

She does grimace awkwardly though when Tioga objects to Sidra’s pointing out her size. She always forgets about Tioga’s father, probably because he’s never mentioned in general conversation. Which she can totally understand - if she had a father like that, she probably wouldn’t talk about him much either. Her head drops and her eyes stray to a particularly ‘fascinating’ piece of dirt. “Sorry.”

But the moment Tioga agrees to her little adventure, her head pops up, her little faux pas forgotten. She’s been itching to do something a little exciting for ages and having someone along for the ride, especially Tioga, will make it all the more interesting. Tioga first suggests the Falls for its closeness, which Sidra automatically chucks out the proverbial mental window. While she would like to visit the Falls someday (I mean, she’s gotta check out that waterfall at least once), the sleepy kingdom is not exactly the picture of adventure.

But then Tioga suggests the Chamber and she instantly perks up. “Yes, the Chamber! We should go there!” She remembers her mother once telling her very adamantly that she should never visit the Chamber. Which is probably exactly why the idea interest her. “I’ve heard there’s a heart buried somewhere, and that you can feel it beating when you’re walking around in the kingdom!” She grins, and prances on the spot. The more she thinks about this idea, the more she likes it. “Let’s go!”

Sidra

the wild child of jason x fiasko

Do you want to post in the Chamber first, or should I? Smile
    [Image: sidraandsahm_zps0fabjlj2.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and now I want brimstone in my garden; tioga - by Sidra - 09-14-2015, 10:18 PM