• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  my name is adrenaline; Galadriel
    The heart in Galadriel's chest races with a wildly youthful spirit: both fury and newly discovered lust paired with confusion and nauseating embarrassment. She watches the vision she created change, watches Reave wield his magic more masterfully than she has learned. Rel closes her eyes and slowly breathes out, feeling all of her mingling emotions ringing loudly in her ears.

Reave reaches forward, toward her face. Galadriel feels her heart stop, drop directly into the pit of her stomach where it shrivels up and dies. This a game, yes? It's always a game - that's what the vision wielder has done her entire life: played herself and others like simple moving parts. In response to that dying of her heart, Rel's stomach clenches and her mind takes control:

She loves games; and Reave, the delightful young labyrinth, is the perfect one.

Ivory bone glimmers in the corner of Rel's eyes when Reave's mouth finally stops close to her cheek. She surprises herself by turning closer, lifting her lips to where his jaw meets his neck. She laughs, low and mostly to herself, wondering how her life has changed so drastically in just a few minutes.

"Can you see the future, then?" she whispers, fluttering her lashes so close to the man's skin that they might brush him. "And are you a part of mine?"

@Reave

Messages In This Thread
    my name is adrenaline; Galadriel - by Reave - 05-06-2021, 09:10 AM
    RE: my name is adrenaline; Galadriel - by Reave - 05-18-2021, 11:25 AM
    RE: my name is adrenaline; Galadriel - by Reave - 05-27-2021, 10:19 AM
    RE: my name is adrenaline; Galadriel - by Reave - 06-04-2021, 09:58 AM
    RE: my name is adrenaline; Galadriel - by Reave - 06-09-2021, 08:32 AM
    RE: my name is adrenaline; Galadriel - by Reave - 06-17-2021, 09:26 AM
    RE: my name is adrenaline; Galadriel - by galadriel - 06-24-2021, 01:26 PM
    RE: my name is adrenaline; Galadriel - by Reave - 06-25-2021, 12:34 PM
    RE: my name is adrenaline; Galadriel - by Reave - 06-30-2021, 09:49 AM