• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [mature]  And you bring me to my knees again [Aela]

YOU'RE ONLY AS SICK AS YOUR SECRETS

@[Obscene] reaches for her and Aela doesn't move away from him.

He is grasping for pieces of divinity and the palomino can't fault him for it. She knows that she is beautiful; wild in the way that infernos blaze, brilliant in the way that meteors shine. Aela imagines that Obscene is searching for salvation and drunk on the emotion that she projects, Aela doesn't blame him for seeking it on her golden skin.

There is something primal stirring in the dark stallion and Aela answers it with a gentle touch.

She presses into him and doesn't care where he starts or where she ends. They are melding of black and gold, shimmering in the daylight and it is not the heat of the sun that she feels against her gilded skin. He curves into her arched neck and Aela basks in his heat, every lovely curve of her tuned into the Pampas leader. She reaches to drag her teeth lightly over the ebony skin before her, "Don't say I didn't warn you." Aela teases him, smiling even though she knows that they should be discussing what she intends.

That their conversation should be full of thefts and steals, of ways that they might wake every corner of Beqanna instead of the heating building between them.

Aela has plenty of ideas of how to rouse the Pampas from their peaceful slumber but with the Prince so close, it can wait. There will be time later, she thinks.

The Prince already seems to have a place in mind, where the wildflowers and the trees converge together. A hideaway of sorts and the palomino follows him, matching his stride with a fluid step of her own. The flatlands full of blossoms give way to hills that can hide secrets and this is exactly the kind of privacy that the slender mare had been seeking. "I fail at nothing," Aela murmurs lightly to him when they have (finally) secluded themselves. She reaches up to press a kiss to his jaw that lingers near, a dare to the challenge that Obscene had given her earlier.

Something that she would be willing to show him, should he go searching for it.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And you bring me to my knees again [Aela] - by Aela - 06-13-2021, 07:23 PM