• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [mature]  And you bring me to my knees again [Aela]
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    Subconsciously he must have used his looks as a weapon. Just another tool in the box of arsenal he carried. Cruel lies, sharp words, and devastatingly good looks could get you far as a mortal.  Farther than he had thought if he was being honest. He hadn’t expected any of this. Of ruling a territory, of having someone like Aela showing even the slightest bit of interest in him. Yet here they were and there she was, pressed against him as if she had always belonged there. As if the patterns she follows with her mouth are trails she’s traveled many times before.

“You shouldn’t care…” He is quiet, keeping truths to himself. That she was making him care slightly. That she was able to chase all other thoughts away when she was standing this close to him, taunting and alluring. “I’d like to see such thoughts.” He leans into her suggestiveness, his lips ghosting along the slight slope of her backside before she moves away from him.

He wants to forget and she is ambitious, the truth lays between them regardless if they acknowledge it or not. However, he cannot help but reach for her despite the cold kernel of truth that they are using each other. There’s still a thought, a hope even, that no matter how it starts it could morph into something more tangible. Something as real as the way she feels beneath his roving touch.

When the images fade and he is exploring the golden sweep of her neck, breathing in her mesquite scent, the desire that fills him becomes so overwhelming that he is hard pressed to take her right then and there. It’s only his inexperience that holds him back although he does not stop the fervent kisses that continue to travel up her nape. “I want everything.” Her drowning gaze fails to put out the fire in his own as he looks back to her. Lingering so close to the edge. So close.

And what does he want? “Aela.” Her name low and husky off his lips, falling almost like a plea. Finding that he too can say someones name like a prayer to the Fae. “I want you to stay.” A whisper of a kiss along her jaw, dangerously close but unwilling to make the final move without her consent. His mouth instead moves to her ear, a whisper of words that he hopes will be enough to draw that passion into reality. “Become my Seneschal. Advise me.” There’s a flicker of a subtle challenge as his muzzle lingers close to her own. “Guide me.” He growls and desire is written all over his handsome face, tension coiled in his muscles as his longing floods through his body, his pulse quickening with each breath she takes. The cold heart beating wildly as the hunger for her fills him.

Still he waits, teetering on a brink, waits for her to give the word and push him off the edge.
    obscene

@[Aela]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And you bring me to my knees again [Aela] - by Obscene - 05-28-2021, 01:56 PM