• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I’ll get to the heart of this [Obscene]

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

A glance back at the crushed bed of grass and petals he had smushed beneath him. A mere shrug to show he didn’t care. It was all his anyways, to do with it as he pleased. He means to get up but suddenly flowers start to expand and rise, reaching their petals to the sky as they grow all around him. For a moment he is trapped within the stems and leaves, grass tickling his nostrils, feeling almost suffocated before he breaks through them with a glowering look and even deeper scowl. “Quite a trick goat girl.” He growls softly, stalking away from her like the pesky child she was.

He gives a bark of laughter of his own as she calls him old but it lacks any of the warmth or humor that hers had. “I didn’t realize two years above you was considered old.” He responds flatly, annoyed that even with his immortal beauty, he would still be considered as something tarnished. Something decrepit. Something ugly. She speaks of indulging in fun and he eyes her with his usual look of disdain. “Where did you come from anyway?” A pause, a rephrase. “Who do you belong to exactly.”

Obscene

@[Memorie]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I’ll get to the heart of this [Obscene] - by Obscene - 05-24-2021, 12:42 AM