• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [TAKEOVER]  Bold of you to assume I know what I'm doing

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

He doesn’t care one way or another how the stranger reads into his words, if he interprets it as a threat or not. This place had obviously been dead a long time. Personally his precious Queen should be thanking him for wanting to liven up the joint, surely that would benefit her no? He may be inexperienced but that seems like a common sense fact to him. He’s far from worried about what Tarian plans on reporting back. Although his instinct is usually rudeness and cruelty, he had his rare moments of charm. More than likely he would be high as a kite the moment she decided to visit and would quickly see that what little ambition he had lingered close to his new home.

He can see he’s irritated the elder due to the terseness of his voice and he only smirks more smugly. Pleased with himself. Tarian tries once more to unsettle the young dark stallion but Obscene doesn’t waver, his demeanor still one of complete disinterest. “I’m sure you will.” He responds drily, holding back the instinct to roll his eyes. As for a message… He pauses for a moment as a glint of mischief sparks in the depths of red. “When she’s ready to have a good time then I’ll be here.”

He’s very aware just how tongue in cheek his words are and more than likely how Tarian is going to relay it. It’s not a lie though. What was the point of being royalty or a ruler if you can’t enjoy it? If anyone knew how to take the edge off, it was Obscene.

Obscene

@[Tarian]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Bold of you to assume I know what I'm doing - by Obscene - 05-03-2021, 01:51 AM