• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Wolves that eddy out the corners of his eyes || Any
    One thing that Wherewolf has always been good at is killing joy. It's something that seems to come naturally. Even when he doesn't mean to do it, his sour expression bleeds the life out of friendly voices and bright smiles. For some, that might be a bigger problem than it is for him. The black stallion is curious, and well he might be, because coming to the field is practically begging to be noticed in spite of (or perhaps it is because of) the emptiness of the land around them and perhaps he might have done better to go to the forest or the river or maybe even to the Mountain if he had wanted to be ignored.

But he hadn't gone to those places.

It doesn't mean that he welcomes visitors and questions, though. Wherewolf has always been contrary. His head settles high on that thick neck, a scowl playing effortlessly across his lips. Pinned ears lift from where they traced the curve of his skull but still remain tilted back, brushing against the tarnished silver of his upright mane. He considers not answering.

"And yet, here you are."

An ear flicks as if at a fly that's bothering him.

He blinks with a bored drawl, languid and slow, turning his head away from the other stallion dismissively so that when he speaks again, it is not obviously to anyone at all.

"I came here because it looked like nobody was here. Seems I was right."

The implication is heavy, and perhaps more than a little insulting.
    Image by Stardae

@[Obscene] omg hello, wolfey is awful and I'm sorry this is our first thread together lmfao

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wolves that eddy out the corners of his eyes || Any - by Wherewolf - 05-01-2021, 06:44 PM