• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm the star that's just a black hole now; any
      Perhaps, the sleep has not left her mind quite yet, for when she addresses the tiny frog, it seems to reply. At least, that is what she thinks at first, until the tiny frog leaps back into the shadows with chirp that fits its tiny body better. Aoi narrows her eyes, taking a breath of muggy jungle air, but there isn't much more to sample beyond the smell of a particularly pungent flower. It does not occur to her that the 'flower' she smells is a disguise. It is not uncommon for flowers to use strong scents to attract pollinators from the furthest reaches of the jungle. 

Still, she knows that someone is up to some trickery. Just below the surface of her skin, she is tense, ready to retaliate should this invisible being decide to attack.

"You're good..." Aoi allows, because, while she knows someone is very near, she cannot pin-point exactly where. She only knows the general direction from which the voice came. "I mean no harm." She says, assuming that the voice belongs to a jungle sister. She has served a fair share of patrolling this kingdom herself. She makes no demands. The invisible General is at a clear advantage here. But, Aoi isn't much fun to play with. There is no fear, no panic in her eyes. Perhaps, there should be. But, that is what sets her apart from the others not worthy to call the Jungle home.

Aoi is not quite sure that she is 'worthy' either. She had never been particularly great in her past lives. But, perhaps her mother Jungle sees something of worth in her. Aoi is choosing to view it as another chance. A smirk plays across her lips, as she waits for some form of response.

A O I

aloysius x cybele

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm the star that's just a black hole now; any - by Aoi - 09-05-2015, 10:46 PM