• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  a little white light in a sea gone black

“You’re very welcome, I appreciate the opportunity to travel and help - even if it’s just to provide company.” The silver-laced stallion says this without any bitterness or irony, he really was happy. It gave him the chance to meet new places and explore more of this place.

It’s fascinating to watch the landscape change and he marvels at the Pampas when they arrive. Ocean asks if he has been there before but he shakes his head - he’s not sure how many lands in Beqanna he has had a chance to see but he is sure that it must be a very small percentage. “I have not - but it’s beautiful.” He says in a awed voice.

They are greeted quickly by a winged mare - and her bright smile brings out a friendly one in Mesec’s silver eyes. “Hello Noah, I’m Mesec and this is Oceane - we’re from Loess.” He stops there - deferring to Oceane for anything else. He’s belatedly unsure whether he should have presumed to introduce the queen but hopes she won’t mind - and hopes she’ll forgive him if she does.

Mesec
    Image Credits

@[Oceane]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: a little white light in a sea gone black - by Mesec - 11-22-2020, 07:04 PM