• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed [any]

and when i breathed

my breath was lightning

Rhy isn’t alone for long. There’s always a few Sisters in the heart of the kingdom, though Rhy is glad when it’s Lagertha who lets out the hello call. The mare springs forward though, head down like she’s ready to ram Rhy with her new, growing horns. Rhy resists the urge to laugh, instead emitted a low growl and baring her own sharp, pointy teeth. She can’t quite smile with those teeth, and to someone who didn’t know her, the look might be threatening. But Lagertha, of course, would know its just play as well.

A hello cuts through the sound of her growl however, and Rhy turns to look in the direction of the mare. Not that Rhy hadn’t vaguely registered a glowing presence nearby, but rather had to admit she hadn’t been paying much attention. It felt good to play, felt good to let loose a little bit. Maybe she needed a real battle. Well, real as in something other than play, but mock. She wasn’t a warrior really, but she could admit that she wondered what it would be like to be one. She’s fought off enough monsters at the end of the world to think she might be pretty handy at it.

Also, it would just be sort of fun to play with all her traits.

Instead though, her teeth shift back to regular old horse teeth. She’s not trying to scare their newer sister off with her sharp pointy bits. Her smile is real now, and she nods her head in the mare’s direction. “Hi. I’m Rhy, and this here is Lagertha.” It doesn’t take her long to turn back on, back into the Jungle’s diplomatic golden girl. In the end, that’s what she’d always be.

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 08-27-2015, 08:56 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 08-27-2015, 10:23 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-01-2015, 11:11 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 09-05-2015, 05:23 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-11-2015, 08:44 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 09-13-2015, 03:44 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-14-2015, 08:26 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 09-16-2015, 12:18 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-23-2015, 11:01 AM