• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed [any]

there's a song in your lung
    and a dream in your eye

She has been exploring the jungle, discovering all the nooks and crannies in the confines of her new home. Avoiding grasping vines, ducking low-slung branches, skinning her cannons on raised and gnarled roots, tripping on the thick tangle of vegetation littering the jungle floor. All of it is part of a learning process. She has slowly become more adept at traversing the jungle’s maze of flora without the aid of her flight. Granted, she could have easily used her ability to avoid all the tripping hazards, but she has to learn how to walk in here at some point. What better time is there than now?

She stumbles upon the two mares quite by accident. She isn’t surprised, however, as she glances up and realizes that she has made her way back to the more communal areas of the kingdom. It would make sense that she would run into someone here. There seem to be plenty of residents after all. Quite a change from the quietness of the land in which she had been born.

She seems to have stumbled in at precisely the wrong (or right) moment however, as the gray mare appears to be brandishing her horns at the yellow and white mare. A small frown touches her lips as she eyes the darker female. She does not interfere (she would be surprised if the paint mare could not defend herself), but she does step forward, making her presence known. Not that she would exactly be good at making herself invisible anyway. Not with her cracked skin flashing brightly in the dimly lit interior of the jungle.

Hello.

She offers only the single word as a greeting, a way to draw their attention if they hadn’t already noticed her (though they would have been blind not to).

joscelin

html c insane | pictures c nazo-the-unsolvable.deviantart.com and akharlamov.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 08-27-2015, 08:56 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 08-27-2015, 10:23 AM
    There's a song in your lung and a dream in your eye. - by Joscelin - 08-29-2015, 09:41 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-01-2015, 11:11 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 09-05-2015, 05:23 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-11-2015, 08:44 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 09-13-2015, 03:44 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-14-2015, 08:26 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 09-16-2015, 12:18 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-23-2015, 11:01 AM