• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed [any]
    this will never end, ‘cause i want more, more, give me more
    It’s been awhile since she’s seen her electric friend, and knowing what it was that Rhy went through in the Afterlife, she’s happy to give her space and time to figure it all out (if she needed to). Lagertha preferred the bull-headed method of just conveniently forgetting (most of the time) that she had been to space and fought acidic, ghastly creatures, and then chomped by the metal-grating Langoliers. It didn’t help her with anything in the real world, so why dwell on it? The gray mare can, however, imagine that if she had seen her dam, or her siblings, or anyone that could theoretically matter to her, she would have a vastly different perspective on it all.

Anyway.
    The two of them have some major work to do.

She’s already chilling in center of the kingdom, taking a lunch break, if you will. Lagertha looks up and spots the familiar gold and white figure, and lets out a loud greeting. In a particularly odd fit of childishness, she leaps towards the other mare, taking a few steps before lowering her head and brandishing her ever growing horns. There's a challenging, sly grin on her face. It's not as a threat, of course, but in play. She could never truly best the lioness (and she doesn’t want to try - that could only end poorly). But look! She has sharp, pointy bits too!

lagertha
    carnage x grim reaper; amazonian general

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 08-27-2015, 08:56 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 08-27-2015, 10:23 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-01-2015, 11:11 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 09-05-2015, 05:23 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-11-2015, 08:44 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 09-13-2015, 03:44 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-14-2015, 08:26 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 09-16-2015, 12:18 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-23-2015, 11:01 AM