• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising | khalta
    The mare's tone is welcoming and kind, which quite quickly and easily puts Khalta at ease, no longer fearing the dark as much as he did before.
    "Hi! My name is Khalta" he says again, a smile comfortably resting on his spotty face.

The young colt unfurls his small wings comfortably, lightly tapping them against his body as he moves forward, his wobbly legs battling against the snow, it seemed a lot colder and harder than before but Khalta guessed it was probably because it was much colder at night.
    "I got lost!" He says genuinely, a wide grin painted across his face as he speaks.
    "And then I got lost again, and then a few more times and now I have arrived here," he says, his wings placed back into a comfortable position, they were still rather useless, small and frail, they act more like something he could express himself with while he speaks, which he usually does anyway.

The little foal had begun his adventure looking for his father, on the way he found an interesting looking bird which turned out be an owl, he followed it for a while until he crossed into Sylva where he spooked at almost everything, especially all the spooky shadows cast by the moonlight.
    He rested in Sylva for a while, long enough to admire the forest and the enormous trees and then he set off once again, finally ending up in Loess.

"You're probably right, but what if I'm no diplomat?" he raises an eyebrow "What if I am an undercover spy!" Khalta extends his leg outward playfully, rather full of energy despite all the travelling that he has done recently.
    He quite enjoyed pretending to be a spy in Tephra, often sneaking around other members and spying on them, gathering the latest 'intel' and quickly changing into a flower or a small tree when he was spotted, he was rather lonely but his imagination kept him busy, though quite often got him into trouble. 

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising | khalta - by Lepis - 03-07-2020, 08:30 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | khalta - by Khalta - 03-20-2020, 09:37 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | khalta - by Lepis - 03-21-2020, 12:37 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | khalta - by Khalta - 04-09-2020, 05:25 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | khalta - by Lepis - 04-10-2020, 07:59 AM