• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising | khalta
    The snow before him dances skillfully in the light, twisting and snaking around naked trees like a choreographed dance. Behind him, the wind howls crassly, gathering large piles of snowflakes and violently slamming them into the ground again.
    Above him soft blankets of snow delicately cover the branches of worn and lifeless trees, Khalta likes to imagine that the snow is protecting them until they can bloom again in the summer, though he knows it is most likely the snow and the cold that kills them in the first place.

The landscape brings sheer delight to the colt, a wide grin on his face as he wades through the thick snow, his hooves churning the thick substance to mush as he plods through it.
    Though as the colt struggles through the snow, an unfamiliar voice alarms his attentive ears, his body suddenly frozen.
    With little to no courage, the small male ducks into the thick snow, his knees now covered in the freezing mush.

Slowly, the appaloosa's form changes into a plant, his body taking the form of a red-rose, softly poking out of the snow.
    He hopes that he has not been noticed, even though whoever is out there probably doesn't even pose a threat to him.

After a minute or two, the cold around him becomes too much for him to handle, especially as such a small plant. Quickly, the small male changes back into his original form, a shy sort of grin expressed on his face as he stares toward the mare that had called previously "Hi!" he says with as much enthusiasm as he can throw at her, his legs wobbling slightly as he makes his way toward her.

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising | khalta - by Lepis - 03-07-2020, 08:30 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | khalta - by Khalta - 03-20-2020, 09:37 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | khalta - by Lepis - 03-21-2020, 12:37 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | khalta - by Khalta - 04-09-2020, 05:25 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | khalta - by Lepis - 04-10-2020, 07:59 AM