• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger [evil, neutral]
    Rebelious Child chased the fairy for the milionth time that day. He narrowly missed, dark muzle grazing her wings. He cursed under his breath, hoping that, for once, he could berid of that bug. He hated the beauty here, hated the sparkles, hated, well, here.

"Ethaethe, you awful, tracherous woman."he spat, like venom,"Why did you fall for their lies?!"
    He turned, then galloped over to the clif that was at the edge of the den. It was dull, grey, and sinister looking. he clambered up to the top. One day, he thought, I'llbe a king. he smirked at the thought. He thought he saw the slightest glimmer of a horse, but snarled.
    "Mothers, pha! I don't need them." he shouted to nobody.

(ooc: Sorry its lousy!)

you just activated a nuclear warhead

Sabe was on her way to the field when she heard voices from the adoption den. Now she was not a very nice equine, but ever since her and Chemdog started producing babies like they were building an army she has grown a soft side for foals. She certainly did not like disrespectful little foals who's parents couldn't bare to punish them so they were proper and showed respect to there elders.

She thought about just going on to the field and ignoring the noises that scuffled about in the den, but her heart strings told her to go inside.She gave a snort why are you so nice she thought to herself as she made her way towards the den.

She broke the entrance and looked around cautiously, there was no one that she could see but her head quickly flickered to the left as she heard the scuffling of something. As she looked closer it was a darker foal, off on his own talking to himself. what a weirdo she thought to herself but nonetheless made her way over to him. did your parents leave you here? she asked looking down on him, her head remained high and proud.

Sabé

He gulped as he realized that there was someone else here. "Um, no. My mother died. My father, he huffed, "I don't even know who he is." he streached his neck. Pride sweaped over him. He somehow felt bonded to her, like he needed to listen to her.
    "What is your name, ma'am?" he grimaced at his politeness. What had made him this way? He was Rebellious Child. Sure, he hated that name, but it wasn't his choice. If he could choose, he'd this mare choose. He let his smirk return. He looked at her, waiting for an answer.