• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hey I heard you were a wild one OKSANA
    "Baby, we were born with fire & gold in our eyes"
    She was grown, but she still didn't act like it. The only good thing about being grown was the nasty things didn't try to take her or steal her and it was harder for things to hurt her. And, she could fight back better when they tried anyways. But it was harder to play and allow herself to explore the things her childish delight led her to being bigger and grown. She had known it would have happened eventually, really she was glad that it seemed to have slowed down for her, perhaps being in proximity to Strange-thing.

And she really was thankful for the extra time of innocence.

The Forest was new to her, something she had missed before on her travels and adventures. The journey through the Meadow had been uneventful, she and her Da had traveled every inch of it. And she could find her way to the Jungle with a blindfold across her eyes, not to mention the herd land that they had shared all that time ago. She forgot the name of it, as it had always just been another home, the safe place to raise her and to keep her mam and the other mare safe. Her father had tried, he had tried so hard to keep the ones safe he could.

It was too bad that they had all faded away without him.

She pauses in her step, pauses the stretch of her nose outwards as she thinks of her Da. A sigh escaped from her lips as she remembers, briefly lost in time and memories until a flashy butterfly glides in front of her, tickling her nose as it lands there. She smiles, and that twitch of her lips sends it fluttering away. She continues in her adventures, pausing only when she feels the urge to grab a bit of the fresh green grass or find the tinkling of a stream near by to quench her thirst.

And it's when she moving through a rather thick dense copse of trees, with brush so thick around the base that she cannot see through and flowers the size of her hoof that she happens to run into the mare. The black younger mare grunts and is quick to apologize. "I'm sorry." She says, a tell tale lilt to her words that would no doubt tickle the memory of the mare she had ran into. Brown eyes bright with concern. "I didna hurt ya did I?"

" Even in the dust we shine with fire & gold in our eyes."
    Willa