• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    this is my early birthday present to myself -x
    Sire
    Name: Mesarez
    Breed: Baltian
    Color: iridescent white
    Traits: equus kelpus, semi-transparent, glowing, baltian eyes, baltian gills, scales
    tegteg [EQUUS KELPUS 4][SEMI-TRANSPARENT 1][GLOWING 0][BALTIAN EYES 0][BALTIAN GILLS 0][SCALES 0][tattoo animation 1]
    (Used with permission from Squirt)

Dam
    Name: Moira
    Breed: Hybrid
    Color: greyed smokey grullo with gold and blue-violet primitive dun markings
    Traits: Nereid shifting, Siren song, Lays eggs, Fish friend, Fin mane/tail, Water wings, Glowing tattoos
    tegteg [NEREID SHIFTING][SIREN SONG][LAYS EGGS][FIN MANE/TAIL][FISH FRIEND][WATER WINGS][GLOWING TATTOOS][orca mimicry][minor wound healing][invisibility][happiness induction][empathic projection][spinal mane]

Foal
    I would like a black with gold and blue-violet primitive dun markings (greying to iridescent white with gold and blue-violet markings) named Orieta to be played by Kahzie

If a twin is rolled, please make it a stillborn

I’d like her zero space trait for the special season to be seashells in mane/tail. I’d also like her to *not* express fin mane/tail or baltian eyes if she happens to inherit either of them, and would like to keep with the nereid/watery theme if anything mutates. thank you!!!

37, 68, 78, 47

Orieta
    Baltian Hybrid
    Filly
    Black with gold/blue-violet primitive dun markings, will iridescent grey
    traits [KELPIE MIMICRY 3][NEREID MIMICRY 3][SIREN SONG 1][FISH FRIEND 1][MINOR WOUND HEALING 1][SEASHELLS 0][LAYS EGGS 0][SCALES 0][GLOWING TATTOOS 0][empathic projection 2][semi-transparent 1][water wings 1][invisibility 1][glowing 0][baltian eyes 0][baltian gills 0][fin mane/tail 0]
    Mesarez x Moira
    played by Kahzie
    due in May
    breedable in November

@kahzie this is 9 spaces of traits, please pick what's genetic/non-genetic/carried!

---

and Moira's teg for updating in the database:
    tegteg [NEREID SHIFTING 4][SIREN SONG 1][LAYS EGGS 0][FIN MANE/TAIL 0][FISH FRIEND 1][WATER WINGS 1][GLOWING TATTOOS 0][orca mimicry 1][minor wound healing 1][invisibility 1][happiness induction 1][empathic projection 2][spinal mane 0]

I would like siren song to be carried, and kelpie mimicry to be non-genetic. I hope that math is right lmao