• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    give that stork a raise -x
    Sire
    Name: Tiberios
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: White fire manipulation, Holographic markings, Faun horns
    Color: Black sabino
    Color Genetic Code (if known):
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [WHITE FIRE MANIPULATION][HOLOGRAPHIC MARKINGS][FAUN HORNS][LIGER SHIFTING*][jackal shifting]

Dam:
    Name: Talulah
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Self sustenance, Immortality, Equus Metallum, Memory Sharing
    Color: Metallic silver
    Color Genetic Code (if known):
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [SELF-SUSTENANCE 0][IMMORTALITY 0][EQUUS METALLUM 4][MEMORY SHARING 1][ring of power*][invisibility*][cloven hooves 0][fire breathing 2][wings 1]

Foal:
    I would like to request twins, both names unused/unreserved:
    -- A colt named Gaius. Silver dapple sabino with holographic points and mane/tail? Please roll for a fairy-choice 0 space. Everything else up to fate!

-- A filly named Golde. Color totally up to the fairies. If anything mutates, I'd love for it to be sun related. I would also like to use my 0 space for Glittering please.
    Player: Mirage

--, --, 47, 27

Gaius
    Hybrid
    Colt
    Silver dapple sabino with holographic markings/mane/tail
    tegteg [JACKAL SHIFTING 2][FAUN HORNS 1][HOLOGRAPHIC MARKINGS 0][CLOVEN HOOVES 0][fire manipulation 4][metal mimicry 2][memory sharing 1][self-sustenance 0][immortality 0]
    Tiberios x Talulah
    twin to Golde
    played by Mirage
    due in May
    breedable in September

--, --, 58, 55

Golde
    Hybrid
    Filly
    Black with silver sabino markings
    tegteg [SUNLIGHT MANIPULATION 4][FIRE BREATHING 2][GLITTERING 0][IMMORTALITY 0][metal mimicry 2][faun horns 1][memory sharing 1][self-sustenance 0]
    tegteg
    Tiberios x Talulah
    twin to Gaius
    played by Mirage
    due in May
    breedable in November

also bonus Tiberios' teg for updating the database: tegteg [WHITE FIRE MANIPULATION 5][HOLOGRAPHIC MARKINGS 0][FAUN HORNS 1][LIGER SHIFTING*][jackal shifting 2]