• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    new phone who dis -x
    Sire
    Name: Blackwell
    Breed: Anglo Arab Hybrid
    Traits/defects: DUAL HALO(0), SOLAR MARKING(0), PHOENIX-TYPE IMMORTALITY(0), FIRE MIMICRY(2), WENDIGO SHIFTING(3), SUNLIGHT WINGS(1), serial immortality(0), frozen heart (0)
    Color: Smoky black
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/aa/nCr
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg

Dam:
    Name: Shipka
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: STARLIGHT MANIPULATION(4), FLOWERS(0), NEBULA MANE/TAIL(0), FAINT GLOW(0), horn(0)
    Color: Blue snowflake appaloosa
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/aa/nLp
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg

Foal:
    List of name choices: Eyre (reserved by me) - if multiples, Fairfax © Morii (u)
    Player: ratty

Requesting a dark blue snowflake appy palomino filly (Ee/aa/nCR/nLP) and all the mutations you can throw at me. IF solar marking rolls to express can it please mutate back to galaxy marking? thank you and goodnight.

Fairy's choice for the free 0-space trait  Heart

67, --, --, 87

Eyre
    hybrid
    filly
    dark blue palomino snowflake appaloosa
    (Ee/aa/nCR/nLP)
    tegteg [WENDIGO MIMICRY 3][FIRE MIMICRY 2][HORN 1][FLOWERS 0][NEBULA MANE/TAIL 0][FAINT GLOW 0][CURSED 0][moonlight manipulation 4][starlight wings 1][dual halo 0][galaxy marking 0][phoenix-type immortality 0][frozen heart 0]
    Blackwell x Shipka
    played by Ratty
    due in May
    breedable in November

(I spent too much time thinking about where palomino should go in the colour so Leah can fix it in the database if I'm wrong or if you have a preference just message me)

I'd like Eyre's wendigo traits to be partial melanism, carnivorous, skeletal appearance, and her fire mimicry traits TBD

Could I make the nebula mane/tail unexpressed? Thanks!  Heart