• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    it took me one hundred years to get it together -x
    papa
    Name: Worship
    Breed: Anglo-arabian hybrid
    Traits/defects: wings, basilisk shifting, glowing markings
    Color: white opal
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [WINGS 1][BASILISK SHIFTING 4][GLOWING MARKINGS 0][basilisk mimicry 3][flowers 0][self healing 2][serial immortality 0]

mama
    Name: Stellaria 
    Breed: Anglo-arabian hybrid
    Traits/defects: starlight manipulation, wings, glowing markings
    Color: black with rainbow sheen and stars
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [STARLIGHT MANIPULATION 4][WINGS 1][GLOWING MARKINGS 0][immortality 0]

babes
    can i please have a colt named hesperus and i would love for him to be gray/light blue/brown (basically venus-colored) with navy/teal/green opal markings! if anything mutates, i would love them to mutate into venus-related things! (if somehow possible, venus-based astronomical mimicry would be a dream, but that’s just an idea!) he’ll be played by me, savage 

and then can i please have a second colt named phosphorus who is navy/teal/green opal with gray/light blue/brown (venus-colored) markings! if anything mutates, i would also love for him to have venus-related things if possible! he will also be played by me, savage

please roll for 0-space traits for both! 
    THANK YOU I LOVE YOU YOU’RE THE BEST
    (NA, NA, 11, 65)

Hesperus
    Male
    Angelo-Arabian hybrid
    Gray, light blue, and brown with navy, teal, and green opal markings
    Worship x Stellaria
    Twin to Phosphorus
    tegteg [ASTRONOMICAL MIMICRY 3][WINGS 1][GLOWING MARKINGS O][SERIAL IMMORTALITY 0]
    Played by Savage
    Due May
    Breedable in September

(NA, NA, 32, 73)

Phosphorus
    Male
    Angelo-Arabian hybrid
    Navy, teal, green opal with gray, light blue, brown markings
    Worship x Stellaria
    Twin to Hesperus
    tegteg [ASTRONOMICAL MIMICRY 3][STARS 0][wings 1][glowing markings 0][basilisk mimicry 3][serial immortality 0]
    Played by Savage
    Due May
    Breedable in September

@savage they both rolled to express mutated starlight manipulation and mutated basilisk shifting so I'm fine with those mutating together into astronomical mimicry. Please share a definition if you have one, otherwise we'll come up with something Smile )
    i am weeping actual tears, thank you so much!!! and i will brainstorm a definition for astronomical mimicry!!