• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  How does it work? [Private]
    She smiles and nods, nuzzling back to him. Her ears flicker a little thing the nuzzle. It did kind of click in her head before she turns back to him. 

“There have been signs before. I would rush out and about while trying to find something. Then, there would a flick of fear inside of when I come across other stallions. Way before that though, I would oddly start preparing or going around in circles at time to a very comfy spot. “

Being truthful to not hide anything, what was there to hide from her mate, her stallion? She has lived a few long years now. She’s had enough signs before to know the fear of keeping away from stallions at those times, but not with Thorsen. There was another thing that then clicked which she grew fearful of. It wasn’t hard to read her fearful expression as she moves up closer to him.

“You will stay with me and protect me when that time comes? I have seen fights occurred over things like this. It’s scary. I don’t want you to get hurt if something were to come in the way and fight with you. Those stallions seem very competitive in which mare they come across to claim.”

She was more worried about him when the time came. 

@Thorsen
    He smiled slightly and nuzzled her.

"I promise that for as long as I live I will protect you and our family with my life."

He hugged her tightly.

"And when the time comes, I will help you with everything to get ready and take care of our foal."

He kissed her and nuzzled her again.

@Paj Sia
    She was happy, hugging and nuzzling back with him. 

“Did thorsen want to explore in the meantime? We’ve been at this river and we are going to use it as our home. Did you want to go anywhere?”

She smiles, wondering while looking at him if he had any thoughts. 

“I don’t want us bored here. Should we go traveling?”

@Thorsen 
    He thought for a moment. He had always been a wanderer and never stayed in one place for a long time. But thinking about roaming around with Paj, maybe him quite happy.

"I guess I've never thought about exploring. I've just been walking in a direction until I would perhaps find a home, but never explored a place. If that is something that interests you then I would be honoured to join you in exploring."

He smiled at her and kissed her. He couldn't believe how he had been living before her and that he had her, he planned on never ever losing her.

@Paj Sia
    She smiles, nuzzling and kissing him again. 

“Did you want to take a look at some new places? There has been the changes and all. I don’t know if you would be okay with seeing new places. Some places can be safe and not. How are you feeling about it?”

She still worried about some stuff but with him then she knew it would all be okay. 

@Thorsen
    Now he wasn't so sure about this. Since they knew that this place was safe why would they go to another place that would not be. But perhaps they would meet someone new. Someone that would be on their own like they had and that needed a safe place.

"Alright, let's look at some new places. But, the moment you no longer feel safe you must tell me. I will not risk that harm could be done to you. You are my mate and if anyone dares to harm or even frighten you, then they must deal with me."

He straightened his body, shoving off his full size. He was deadly serious and wanted her to know that he would truly protect her.

@Paj Sia
    She smiles and kisses him again, nibbling gently at his neck and walks around him. Of course, she knew that he was going to protect and take care of her regardless. What was there for her to fear?

“I will let you know. You will be the strongest that I know and my mate will always protect me.” 

She watched him puff out and kisses him again. 

“I love you. Where did you wish to go?”

@Thorsen  we would have a new thread to a new location. Lol
    He blushed slightly at her kiss.

"I love you too."

He kissed her back.

"You can lead the way, I don't care where we go as long as I'm with you I'll be happy. Plus I don't know where we should go."

He giggled softly and blushed slightly at his embarrassment.

@Paj Sia yeah i get that should we make that one also private or make it public i don't mind which one