• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hidden In The Shadows
    Álfadis looked around and she wasn't sure where she had come out from the mountain and she was in another land
    It was beautiful here and she was surprised her companion Shadow the black Rottweiler dog that she had met in
    the caves in Skagafjörður, He followed her here and she nodded at him and said "I have no idea where we are
    Shadow but I know this is not Skagafjörður anymore we have to continue walking and over this lake area and hot
    springs you should sit on my back so you dont burn your paws.
    Now she was tolting, one of her famous gaites she had five gaites. Álfadis felt the Rottweiler holding onto her mane
    as she was running towards the forest.

She was tired it had been a whole week since she escaped and from death itself to the humans were going to send
    her to be killed off for the Japanese market and she thought not she was not going to be human food or animal food
    she wanted to live.
    Nobody knew that her uniqueness was part of whom she was and her owner had called her beast, untamed, wild with fury
    in the eyes like ice.."Well she was not evil or good but in between the two and she was hated because of that and not wanted
    now she was free and she was going to be free no human would be trusted again not in this lifetime or the next.
    Shadow was also lucky to escape he had been haunted down because he had killed a sheep and Álfadis had saved his life.

So Caddy and Depp planned to meet up for a date, right? Sure they lived together but he was fond of that moment when they spotted each other and gravitated back together - so he proposed the occasional rendezvous. It had already been five whole minutes since they parted and he was getting worried because he could not find the meadow! The meadow was always there! Through earthquakes and that freaky blending of the kingdoms to when the land seemed to say “jk that was a bad idea” and switched them right back and even still when everything went and changed to whole new lands! It was always there!

And now it was… well it was still flat but significantly waterier than it used to be. If he squinted, which he did, he could possibly make out the tip top of a tree that used to exist. Or it might be debris. Or... a corpse. But well, let's just say it's the top of a tree.

The whole thing is very bizarre to think about, which can be fun, but it was rapidly turning into a headache because now it had been six minutes since he and Caddy parted. What if she found another million year old bay stallion to take home instead?

So he starts to look for her, his wings folded against his sides as he wove between the trees. Thankfully for all of us, Depp wasn’t left alone with his thoughts for very long. There was someone - and even though it wasn’t who he was looking for, they might be able to help.

However, as the bay stallion approached his attention got completely blown to bits by the dog.

“Does it bite?” Because of course no one ever lies about whether their dog is a biter or not.

@Álfadis
    The Black Topiano Splash icelandic mare was living in a new world she had no idea were she was she and her friend Shadow
    had helped one another flee Iceland, fleeing death?
    She was standing underneath a bark tree and Shadow suddenly stirred and growled at something, "Whats wrong boy? Disa asked then she heard a thud behind them and she turned around.

A winged creature stood there watching them "Asking if the dog did bite? Disa was shocked what in the world was that,
    she didnt want to be rude and stare he looked like from a book of fantasies.
    "No he doesn't bite Shadow is a good dog he is my guardian really he saved my life. Disa took a step closer and asked
    "Who are you, are you a ...winged horse? My name is Álfadis it means a lady elf i know it sounds weird but am not from here
    closed.