• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Shadowed Valor -x
    Horse's Full Name:  Valoris
    Breed:   Warlander (Andalusian/friesian crossbreed)
    Color:  Deep Chocolate brown, with golden mane/tail.
    Player Out of Character Name:    Staris
    How did you find Beqanna? (optional):    Google search
    Anything else you'd like to include:    Rusty RPer, lol.

New player trait: Night vision
    @Valoris

Hey there! Just a couple things about your join post that will need to be adjusted before Valoris can be added to our database:

We already have a member named Nyx (and I believe from discord you're a new member?) so you will need to choose another OOC name. You can check to see if a name is available by going to members > database and searching the name you'd like making sure to pick the "player" option. Please reply here with the new ooc name once you've picked one!

Additionally, I noticed you have traits listed on Valoris' profile but none listed in the joining post. As a new player, you may join with one 1 or 0 space trait - so you can choose either Night Vision or Lunar Protection, but she cannot be joined with both. Please edit your joining post with your choice of trait.

Thank you!
    (09-24-2022, 05:44 PM)Squirt Wrote: @Valoris

Hey there! Just a couple things about your join post that will need to be adjusted before Valoris can be added to our database:

We already have a member named Nyx (and I believe from discord you're a new member?) so you will need to choose another OOC name. You can check to see if a name is available by going to members > database and searching the name you'd like making sure to pick the "player" option. Please reply here with the new ooc name once you've picked one!

Additionally, I noticed you have traits listed on Valoris' profile but none listed in the joining post. As a new player, you may join with one 1 or 0 space trait - so you can choose either Night Vision or Lunar Protection, but she cannot be joined with both. Please edit your joining post with your choice of trait.

Thank you!

Hey, sorry! I did check for the name “Nyx” but must have searched character rather then player cause nothing came up before lol. I’ve changed my ooc name to ‘Staris’. And Valoris will keep night vision since it’s mentioned. ?