• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A new home.
    He smiled at her blushing.

"Yeah, I think they will. Can't you see it?"

He raised his head and looked at the field of grass.

"Little polka dotted foals running around, some of them also with my white socks. Maybe they will have your white base and my black as the polka dots."

He looked back at her and kissed her.

"You're also my first mare. And I've never been happier so I'm pretty sure you will be my last."

He laughed and kissed her again.
    She listens to him, imagining the thought of what he had told her with possible foals that would take after one of the two or both. She had that sense of it and smiled at the kiss again before nuzzling her nose to his.

"You are giving me a lot of thoughts now."

She blushes more and tries to hide her blushing face after the nuzzling. Has she ever had this many thoughts before? Perhaps not. Would there be a time when she will ever have big thoughts like this? Likely not. After talking so much and getting to know each other for who knows how long, she still tries to hide her blushing face under his chin and in his neck.

"Was there anything else that you wanted? You have me and home. I would want to know more about my first and last stallion. We've been getting to know each other for so long, it feels like I can't help but want to get to know more. How do you make me so happy? How do you make me blush now? Why was I never afraid of you despite little to no memory?"

She then asks, still hiding her face right into him so that he wouldn't see her face blushing.

@Thorsen
    He cuddled her back as she nuzzled his neck.

"I can't answer that. I don't know why I make you feel this way, just like you most likely can't answer why you make me feel the same way. I don't know if maybe in the future I would want something more, but now, I just want you, this place and our family."

When he thought about why she maybe him so happy, he couldn't find out why. She just did.

"When I was young my sire would tell me about my dam and how they fell in love. At the time I couldn't understand when he was explaining his feelings, but now I do. When I look at you I feel like the entire world disappears, like you and I are the only ones in the entire universe."

But there was one thing he couldn't ignore. Every time she brought up her missing memory, he wondered how it happened. He just wasn't sure how to ask, he didn't want to push it. He would ask later, right now he just wanted to be in the moment with her.
    She smiled, listening to him again about all the things that he said, which was quickly accurate that she would be unable to answer such questions. Her mane dangles in front of her while she continues to listen. Only more curiosity is given to her as she wants to know more about his life. What was it like? What would it be like in his hooves?

"H-How did your sire and dam fall in love? Was it like this? I... I don't know how it occurs, but I do want to know still. Did you ever have any siblings? Were there a lot of horses like you back then?"

She smiles and really wishes to know about his life more than her own. Her uncovered memories seem to never return. So many that she wished to know so much about.

@Thorsen sorry I respond like fast ^^
    He had never told anyone about his past, always felt worried that it would be used against him. But with Paj, he felt safe. Wanted to tell her everything she wanted to know and more.
    "My sire was a lone stallion and my dam lost her herd, when they met they felt this instant connection. But it took them sometime to get together, my sire was very stubborn and just wanted to be left alone, although he did not want to leave my dam by herself since she didn't know anything about being on her own. They never found her herd but decided to just stay together and it did not take long for them to fall in love. I was the only foal they had."
    He hesitated, not sure if he wanted to tell her what happened next. Hoping she had not seen the sadness in his eyes for the moment it was there, he smiled again and nuzzled her.
    "I don't remember there being other horses around, but we did move around a lot."
    He said trying to change to subject.

@Paj Sia no problem, i like it
    She would listen and giggle, finding it odd that his sire didn't want anyone to bother him, and she then looked back at him.

"Are you more like your dam then?"

She smiles and kisses him again. She was happy, almost as if time wasn't moving again between the two of them. Listening to the wind only slightly within the river where they were and the grassy field. 

"I do wonder if you really like a mare like me. You don't mind. I know that I really like and love a stallion like you, Thorsen. Would you like to move a lot like your sire and dam? I don't want to limit you to what you want in life." 

She was open and honest, wanting to make him happier than just now.

@Thorsen
    He thought for a bit. Yes, he had for as along as he could remember always been moving around. But now, he wasn't sure.

"No, I think it would be nice to just stay here for a while and just be with you. I do like and love you, truly."
    He blushed, then he remember the other question.

"And about my dam, I'm not sure if I'm more like her or not. She died while giving birth to me. All the stories I've heard about were from my sire and they could've been different then how they really were. I just now how she was from how my sire saw her. But he did say I got my white socks from her and that I truly believe since he was pure midnight black, not a speck of white."

He laughed slightly, remembering how his sire was. He always knew that they were a lot alike. Not only from the colour but also the way they acted. They were both quite stubborn, although his sire took it to the next level. He remembered the times when it was just the two of them, until it wasn't. His smile faded and he stood up. Stretching and shaking himself.

@Paj Sia #4061
    She goes up to him and shakes off before nuzzling her head to his neck again. 

"If I could meet them, I would love it. It would tell me a lot more about you and get me to know more. I love that you had so much more to remember."

She then had a look of sadness. She was always happier, but she seemed sad now.

"You are already off on a better start than me. It makes me wonder if I am an oddball among the rest of the horses out there. You don't know much about me or my past that I can't remember. Aren't you more scared of me? What do you think about me? Since I don't have many memories."

She turns away from him now. Perhaps, she was afraid that he would not like or love her anymore because he knew barely anything about her. 

@Thorsen
    He looked at her, seeing the sadness. He put his neck on hers and hugged her tightly.

"I would never be afraid of you. There's nothing you can do to make me go away, you're stuck with me now."

He giggled, the vibrations going through his body and on her.

"But I am worried. What happened to you? Why can't you remember? Were you hurt, or don't you even know that?"

He was careful to make his voice calm, not wanting to push her into telling him something she didn't wan't or wasn't ready to tell.

@Paj Sia
    She would find the hug comforting as she hugged back, her ears flickering to his words. It was clear that it ran through her little heart that loved that sound of being stuck with him. The vibration of his giggle makes her oddly comforted more.

"I... I don't remember. I think I woke up injured on the head. My head was fuzzy. It was hard to tell what was what back then. I just kept walking and came across a few others but not too many. Just been eating and making the most of it. Are you mad?"

She worried again, unsure if this much information was enough for him to know. Almost as if living out a day as foal herself during those lost times, she did wander alone to end up meeting Thorsen at this river. 

@Thorsen