• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A new home.
    He stood still for a moment. She had no memories from her past. How did that even happen, was she injured. Worry flashed across his face but before he could think to much about it he turned and saw her standing there waiting for him. He smiled and trotted from the water and to the field, standing next to her

"You think you can tackle me? I'm way bigger than you."

He said almost laughing. He quickly lied down as if he had fallen.

"No no, don't hurt me. Oh god, I've been defeated by this great mare. I think I can see the light."

Then he lies down flat with his tongue out, but soon opens his eyes and smiles at her.
    She neighs a little, giggles right after, and goes to that stallion playing 'dead' in front of her. She would then kiss him on the lips. What more could she do?

"This great mare gets her reward!"

She then nips at his neck and playfully tries to use her little smaller frame of body to keep him down as if she could really tackle him.

"You can't defeat your mare! If you do, I will have to reward you!"

Almost as if she intentionally said it, she tries to keep him tackled down still, and her mouth clamped gently on his neck. She was asking for trouble (or not) at this moment with this stallion of hers. Would would he do?

@Thorsen
    As she went on him, he rolled. Carefully as to not hurt her. He had his front legs on either side on her face but his other half still lied on her, as if in a sitting position.

"Is this enough of a defeat?"

He says smugly and nips at her neck.

"Or should I do this instead?"

Lowering his front legs, he puts most of his body weight onto her. Not enough to hurt, but enough to keep her still.
    Almost as if the entire world had been flipped, too, she was faced with her stallion, who was looking down at her with her body completely pinned down. 

What can a smaller mare do in this situation?

Just right as she was about to give him an answer to the first question but he was too quick and went on to nip her on the neck and keep her pinned. 

"How is that fair?!"

She shouts but giggles right after. 

"You are much bigger than me! You have to give me a free ticket!"

@Thorsen 
    He laughed, pushing his front legs back up to give her room.

"I already gave you a freebie when I let you get on top in the first place."

He giggled again and moved off her. Instead of standing up though he laid down beside her, looking up towards the sky.

"I like this"

He looked back to her and gave her a small smile than nudged his nose to her as a kiss.
    She giggles and rolls back up to lie down with him, accepting the nudging kiss. 

"What do you like about this?"

She scoots over to him, resting her head on his neck while nuzzling a bit to him. Her white base fur covered in polka dots seems to glisten as it may be reaching night. Little crickets and fireflies were coming around, and one landed on her head. 

Fireflies came around and just flew around the two as she watched. Spotting his two white sock legs as she seems to be thinking of something else but doesn't want to rush to another question just yet.

@Thorsen
    The stars started to shine and the crickets chirped. As he moved his tail he could hear them jump around and a few fireflies came up.

"The peace. Ever since I was young I always felt this worry, that someone would come after me. It terrified me so I always kept moving. But now, all I feel is peace and love-"

He hesitated then looked into her eyes as he spoke with pure honesty.

"For you"

He blushed slightly then moved his tail once more, sending more fireflies into the air. Surrounding them, the shimmering light shone almost as bright as the sun compared to his midnight black fur. But Paj, they seemed to flow with her, moving with her breath and illuminating her and her white base seemed to sparkle in this angelic light.
    She still rested against him, letting the stars come out while watching them with him. An amazing view for her as well as the moment itself was just as amazing. What more could she ask for?

She had glanced back into his eyes, looking at him as if trying to read whatever was behind those eyes of his. It was just pure honesty that she could read from him. In her eyes, it was nothing more than fascination and affection for him.

The look of the fireflies sparks out the white base with their light, and she smiles and looks around them both. She blushed more and gave him another nudge-like kiss. 

"I would have never thought to really meet or be with anyone or even be in a herd. I love all of this, though. With you, it's amazing and wonderful to experience. I was just thinking though... about how I would want one of our foals to have your white marks on your legs. Am I being too rash with this?"

@Thorsen 
    He blushed slightly and looked at his front legs. He never really thought much about it, but seeing it now, little hooves running around with markings like his. It made him smile.

"No, I don't think you're being rash with this. I would like that our foal with have my markings."

He hesitates and looks her over.

"But only if one of them would have your beautiful eyes and amazing polka dots."
    Look at her, she was now blushing all over and very much blushing to hear such a thing from him that she kiss him again. 

“Silly, how are my eyes beautiful with my fur being polka dotted too.”

She kisses him again and nips at his neck and blushes still. 

“Do you really think they will have my polka dots? I don’t even know if they will or not. I’ve never had foals before and you are my first stallion and all. So, do you really think so?”

@Thorsen