• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A new home.
    Standing shocked for a minute, their noses still together.

"Yes, I would love for you to stay."

Looking into her eyes all he could do was smile. Pure happiness radiated from him. He couldn't believe that he had finally found someone to be with. Someone who understood him so well.

"Would you like to stay here or find a better place? I've never thought much about my surroundings since I've always been on my own."

She could say that she wanted to be on the moon and he would find a way. Nothing would make him want to leave her, all he wanted to do was to continue looking into her eyes. They gave him hope that maybe something would come of this. That he would find the family he had always wanted.
    “I don’t mind us staying here. It has a nice river with fresh and flowing water and greens of the area for us to graze or run around on. Maybe even future little hooves! Which I think right now…”

She thinks a bit but smiles and nuzzles her nose again to his before she gives him a tap with her nose onto his cheek and makes a run to the open area. The tap on the nose is almost as supposedly a kiss.

“Why don’t you come and catch this mare?!”

She had a head start and started trying to see if he could catch up to her as she zooms through the grass and towards the riverside. The sound of her hooves hitting and trampling down the soil and grass. She would turn her head back to see if he would attempt to catch up to her.

@Thorsen
    It startled him for a moment as she ran off but almost as soon as it happened, it was gone and he ran after her.

"Oh, you're on!"

He calls after her as he gallops quickly to catch up to her. The thundering from his large hooves could be heard for miles as he sprinted across the field. As he reached the riverside he jumping into the shallow water, swishing his tail to splash water on her.

"How do you like that"

He says with his head held high and a smirk.
    She laughs and hears him before the splash of water gets onto her. 

“You did not just splash water onto me!?”

She giggles and hops along into the water with a big splash though as she had gone more towards the deeper area. Getting a wave at him before she sneaks over and gives him a nip on the neck. 

“Still going to come at me?”

She smirks back at him.

@Thorsen
    He nipped back at her neck then laughed

"I don't think I've had this much fun in years"

He stood there in the water looking at her with loving eyes. How could he ever be so lucky to meet someone so amazing. He walked closer and put his head on her neck, nuzzling her. After a moment he pulled his head back and nudged with nose to her like a kiss.

"Have you ever thought of having foals some day?"

He had thought of it himself but had given up on that dream thinking that it would never happen, but now maybe he had a chance.
    She giggles at the nip on her neck before smiling at his moment of having fun. She stares back to him and could have the same thoughts.

She was quite happy with this stallion whom she enjoys the company of. Feeling his nuzzle on her neck before the nudge of a kiss. She blushes. The next question had her quite surprised.

“Foals!? Gosh, I’ve never thought that far. I’ve seen some before but I didn’t think I’d ever have any. I’ve seen those lover pairs have some which I get a little envy of. Well… the thought of foals has been on my mind before though to be honest.

She blushes plenty more and faces back at him.

You don’t foals, right?

Seeming a little worried and hesitant that he wouldn’t want any.

@Thorsen
    Seeing the worry in her eyes, he wondered if he had taken things to far.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to seem forceful."

He takes a step back giving her space, not wanting her to feel like she had to do something she didn't want.

"When I was young I saw foals running around with their parents and felt sad that I didn't have that. Once I grew every time I saw a herd or just a small family I always wanted that. But after being on my own for so long I had given up hoping for a family."

He lowered his head slightly to look into her eyes.

"I just wanted to know if you would ever want that. I don't mean right now, but just sometime in the future. If you don't then that's alright. I just wanted to know"

He looks at her with pure kindness and understanding, with a small smile he nudges her again with his nose then lifts away to give her space.
    She shakes her head and smiles, taking a step back towards him to give a nudge kiss on his nose. 

“You’re not forceful. I just didn’t know if you wanted any. What would we be considered now? Would we just be a herd or… family?”

She doesn’t seem to want to part from him. Letting her smile come and her honesty come out. 

“I didn’t know if perhaps you did or not cause some don’t always want foals. I really love foals. H-How many would you want?”

She blushes again, asking such a question with her ears flickering with joy.

@Thorsen
    His ears perk up and he smiles.

"I would say that we're a family."

He looks around. Watching the sun shine on the water and the grass move with the wind. This is a great place for a family.

"But I guess I've never thought of how many I would like. Maybe two or three. Of course it would be up to you and if you think your body would be up for it."

He looks back towards her and smiles.

"I think we would make a great family, and you would be an amazing mother."

He could see it. Standing there proud with his mate, their foals running around the field and the river. It was at that moment he knew, he was in love.
    She looks at him again and smiles at the word 'family' that causes her little ears to flicker again. She had never been so happy before; being drawn to this place was the best she had ever encountered. She moves closer and rests her head right under his chin lovingly. Had she ever felt such things before, perhaps not? It may be her first-ever experience with such things in her life. After all, what does a mare with no memories have to lose?

"I don't mind two or three. If you want a big family, I would love to give you one. I would actually be shocked if I happened to have two or three at once."

She giggled at the thought, but there was a clear tone that she wanted this with the stallion she chose to be family with, her companion. 

"You would be an amazing father as well. I don't remember anything about my past. I just woke up one day in this river with no recollection."

Easily distracted again. She then looks out to the grass field and runs there, circling around that entire place, out of the water, and onto the dry land of the river.

"Thorsen! Come on! The grass is amazing here to lay down and dry off! If you don't, then I will have to tackle you entirely into that river of water, and then you will not be able to dry up or cuddle with me right after!"

She shouts and smiles, waiting around the open terrain for him and away from the water. She might be serious about knocking him down into the river entirely and cuddling with him (Or not.) Will it work on him, or did she have to try harder?

@Thorsen