• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Smokey and the Bandit -x
    Sire
    Name: Larva
    Breed: Friesian hybrid
    Traits/defects: Snake shifting
    Color: Gray
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/aa/Gg
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [SNAKE SHIFTING-2][horn-1][immortality-0]

Dam
    Name: Anonya
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Flowers, ethereal appearance
    Color: White
    Color Genetic Code (if known): --
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [FLOWERS-0][ETHEREAL APPEARANCE-0][blight-2][[immortality-0][mind reading-2][infrared vision-1]

I, Jassal, will play the foal. May I please have a colt named Scourge? I’d also like to cash in my autumn raffle trait Jack-o-lantern and my birthday trait for incendia intus. I may dump more things I’ve hoarded so please stay tuned for my needy requests. Also, if he inherits flowers, can they be on fire? Purely aesthetics, of course.

If there are multiples please make scourge absorb them and get some terrifying defect from it.
    87, 4, 81, 54

Name: Scourge
    Breed: Friesian Hybrid
    Color: Dark gray
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [JACK-O-LANTERN 2][INCENDIA INTUS 2][HORN 1][FIRE FLOWERS 0][INFRARED VISION 1][snake mimicry 1][immortality 0][ethereal appearance 0][blight 2]
    Parents: Larva x Anonya
    Played by: Jassal
    Due date: March
    Breedable by: July