• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Putting out feelers.
    Howdy friends.

I miss writing and do virtually none in my schooling these days. I'll list the ponies I'd feel excited to write below and if you'd be excited to write with them, please let me know! I am only interested in writing intentional threads; too many abandoned threads in the past have jaded me against open ended threads. My muse and time are too scarce and precious.

Without further ado, my list:

Aemar & Raelyx

--> Bird boy brothers. Awkward, alienish, and heartfelt.

Alyssa

--> A blank slate. Awkward and blunt, quiet-spoken, reserved but not really shy.

Arctyrus

--> Son of Scorch and Brunhild. Neglected and abandoned, he is a relative blank slate with some interesting history and lineage, to say the least.

Indius

--> A Kaglace baby! Twins with Iridian. Distraught having lost contact with her due to insomnia and her weakening state. Last I left him he was looking to self-medicate with sex but that's neither here nor there. His siren song can make for some interesting situations.

Kagerus

--> IYKYK

Lillia

--> A Very Small Angel whom I love very much but who is a relatively blank slate. The lore is that she woke up in a mortal body after entertaining the heavens in energetic angel form/has been reborn after death/etc and is now learning the controls of her flesh machine as well as the rules of this reality. She's pale pink and very cute.

Nihlus

--> He makes Brennen's babies.

Noori

--> Spring entity! Has been a long time since I wrote her but she is lyrical, sassy, and prone to playing the victim.

Rhaegor

--> Lover of Dawn and father of their children. An OG Kaglace.

Scorch

--> IYKYK.

Trekori

--> A Noori baby who had a fledgling moment and then disappeared. He's a good blank slate.

Xiah

--> Blast to the past with this Learrent baby.

If you're interested but need more convincing, let me know and I'd be happy to tell you more history/info.
    :)
    If you wanna have some family time, Ori is currently out of my closet. I could post her to whoever in the family you feel like posting the most!
    Please please can I have a Trekori thread. So I may finally freeze his butt. ^^

@Kyra @Vanilla Custard Coming right up <3
    :)
    I won't be posting frequently, but I have Caw wandering around at the moment if any of yours wanna run into her.