• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Open to ideas!
    (01-31-2022, 12:12 PM)Jeje Wrote:
    (01-31-2022, 10:48 AM)Vanilla Custard Wrote: I wouldn’t mind fleshing Jokull out with either Link or Fyr. He’s a Christmas entity mimicker which includes happiness induction and I plan on that being “on” most if not all of the time. Which could be very confusing if the situation doesn’t at all call for happiness if you want to try that?

Otherwise Leilan is always available to pester a young teenager (but he’s already doing it with Fyr) or I can try throwing Llorona at Link once more, if he wants to be weirded out again. More. Either.

Squirt you know I’ll write with any of yours with any of mine! Nemeon could be fun, Link would be so confused lol. I’m honestly open to any of them, if you want to post Kryze and figure them out together that might work too. Also… I’d love Fyr and Sickle to meet up again if you were interested!

@Vanilla Jokull and Fyr would prob be pretty funny but also maybe Jokull and Ciri? She still misses her lost son plus she’s still being angry all the time but then being forced into  happiness around him would be interesting for her lol

@Jejeoh yes let’s do Jokull and Ciri <3

(01-31-2022, 02:55 PM)Vanilla Custard Wrote:
    (01-31-2022, 12:12 PM)Jeje Wrote:
    (01-31-2022, 10:48 AM)Vanilla Custard Wrote: I wouldn’t mind fleshing Jokull out with either Link or Fyr. He’s a Christmas entity mimicker which includes happiness induction and I plan on that being “on” most if not all of the time. Which could be very confusing if the situation doesn’t at all call for happiness if you want to try that?

Otherwise Leilan is always available to pester a young teenager (but he’s already doing it with Fyr) or I can try throwing Llorona at Link once more, if he wants to be weirded out again. More. Either.

Squirt you know I’ll write with any of yours with any of mine! Nemeon could be fun, Link would be so confused lol. I’m honestly open to any of them, if you want to post Kryze and figure them out together that might work too. Also… I’d love Fyr and Sickle to meet up again if you were interested!

@Vanilla Jokull and Fyr would prob be pretty funny but also maybe Jokull and Ciri? She still misses her lost son plus she’s still being angry all the time but then being forced into  happiness around him would be interesting for her lol

@Jejeoh yes let’s do Jokull and Ciri <3

Yay!!! Let's do it!!
    Active
    Obscene || Fyr || Ciri
    Semi-Active
    Link || Bardot || Vindictive || Stendarr
    On Pause
    Ledger|| No Crosses Count || Joplin || Gryffen