• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    we all know it's second the best -x
    Sire
    Name: Firion
    Breed: Arabian hybrid
    Traits/defects: demon magic, glows in moonlight
    Color: gold w/ black jaguar spots
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [DEMON MAGIC 6][GLOWS IN MOONLIGHT 0][JAGUAR MIMICRY*][self healing 2][soul summoning 3]

Dam:
    Name: Mazikeen
    Breed: hybrid
    Traits/defects: Phoenix-type immortality, Limitless self manipulation, Glowing horns, Glowing markings
    Color: white with dark red markings (naturally white w/ black markings)
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [PHOENIX-TYPE IMMORTALITY 0][LIMITLESS SELF MANIPULATION 5][GLOWING HORNS 1][GLOWING MARKINGS 0][FIRE AURA*][TELEPATHIC BOND WITH GALE*][weak self healing 1][shadow wings 1][serial regeneration 1][light beam emission 2]

we'd like to request twins!

Baby 1
    Calipso
    filly
    deep red with gold markings, black mane/tail
    played by Laura

Baby 2
    Valkyrie (all unknowns/reserved by Squirt)
    filly
    deep red with gold markings
    played by Squirt
    if magic/self-manipulation mutates and you're feeling something mythical I'd love if whatever creature you went with had wings (but just not something dragon-y I think)

Thank you!
    (NA, NA, NA, 28)

Calipso
    Female
    Hybrid
    Deep red with gold markings, black mane/tail
    Firion x Mazikeen
    Twin to Valkyrie, bone manipulation, shapeshifting, weak self-healing, light beam emission
    tegteg [BONE MANIPULATION 4][SHAPESHIFTING 3][WEAK SELF-HEALING 1][LIGHT BEAM EMISSION 2][glows in moonlight 0][self healing 2][soul summoning 3][phoenix-type immortality 0][glowing horns 1][glowing markings 0]
    Played by Laura
    Due January
    Breedable in July

@laura this is 10 spaces of traits, choose what should be genetic/nongenetic/carried

(NA, NA, NA, 90)

Valkyrie
    Female
    Hybrid
    Deep red with gold markings
    Firion x Mazikeen
    Twin to Calipso, fear illusionism, self healing, phoenix-type immortality, limitless self manipulation, glowing horns, light aura
    Defect: blind in left eye when in horse form
    tegteg [FEAR ILLUSIONISM 4][SELF-HEALING 2][PHOENIX-TYPE IMMORTALITY 0][LIMITLESS SELF-MANIPULATION 5][GLOWING HORNS 1][LIGHT AURA 1][glows in moonlight 0][glowing markings 0][shadow wings 1][serial regeneration 1]
    Played by Squirt
    Due January
    Breedable in July

@Squirt this is 13 spaces of traits, choose what should be genetic/nongenetic/carried
    I LOVE THEM?? THANK YOU!

Let's make bone manipulation and weak self-healing genetic, shapeshifting non-genetic, and move light beam emission to carried.
    they are PERFECT thank you so much!!!!

I'm going to use one of my trait spots from doing the banner to upgrade fear illusionism to illusionism so let's go with:

Genetic: illusionism, phoenix-type immortality
    Non-genetic: avian shifting (downgrading from limitless self-manip)
    Carried: self-healing, glowing horns, light aura

SO

tegteg [ILLUSIONISM 4][PHOENIX-TYPE IMMORTALITY 0][AVIAN SHIFTING*][glows in moonlight 0][glowing markings 0][shadow wings 1][serial regeneration 1][self-healing 2][glowing horns 1][light aura 1]

thank you very much I hope that all makes sense