• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  And I know you leave me undone
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    There was a need to go to Tephra and that became clearer to him after the coronation wrapped up but there was still one more thing he had to do before he collected Skandar and trolled the humid jungle for his evasive mother. His arrangement with the crystal Queen had been far from forgotten and so he finds himself in the cool shadows close to the river, Light hovering impatiently at his side. A long pointed ear is turned in the direction of where he can hear the water rushing but is still obstructed from view from where he stands. “If she doesn’t show soon then I’ll lead her to the water myself and happily watch her drown.” The Wisp whispers to him, uncharacteristically snappy and on edge. “A little patience my Light.” The scaled stallion responds with a snort of amusement and a poor attempt of soothing, finding the Wisp’s restlessness humorous.

He glances out into the foilage, silver touched by the light of the moon. “She will come.” He murmurs quietly, more so for himself then for Light’s wellbeing. He had held on to that bargain between them, that favor he would call in one day when he might catch her unaware. It was always meant to be a trick but not all tricks were cruel. Had she caught on to that yet or was she blissfully unaware like she seemed to always be when it came to the heart of him? He shifts his position slightly, adjusting his weight to a different leg as he tries to ignore the growing agitation of his companion. “Just a little longer.” He says softly, but for whose benefit it is unclear.

obscene

@Cheri Heart
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]