• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  You were the angel that I couldn't kill
    and if I had a heart, I wouldn't wear it on my sleeve
    Of love or hatred, she was the latter. Chou regarded the world as a place to grow stronger, not to gather friends and see to loved ones. Her own children knew this, despite the fact that Ereshkigal still allowed herself to feel "freed" by her dreams, like a damned fool. She spent her days sleeping and dreaming of a new world, when she had one that Chou herself had birthed her into, yet she refuses to linger in the world of the waking in favour of her silly delusions. 

The butterfly speckled mare gave a heavy snort of annoyance, why did she bother to bring a child to this world if it wasn't going to try to follow in her own footsteps? Truthfully, she could accomplish quite a deal on her own, but she wanted someone to leave behind and continue her inflictions when she eventually joined the gathered deceased. The thought of having another did cross her mind, but she rolled her eyes in annoyance at the idea of it becoming like Ereshkigal, full of too much whimsy and not enough venom and vigor. 

Having had enough of dwelling on her children, she made her way down the meadow, allowing the feeling of the snow crunching underfoot carry her thoughts away. There was no point in stewing in annoyance for so long, she had more concerning matters to deal with rather than fix her woefully ignorant progeny. 
    chou

OOC: This is open but I will probably take a while to respond since I'm still struggling with writing
    [Image: e9f954aaf2dafc83a6e187818ad44048.gif]