• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open quest]  Design a Fairy Contest!
    It's time for another design a fairy contest! This time we need 2 need faeries for the lovely Laura and Squirt. One of the faeries must have an air theme and the other must have a sea theme, but it doesn't matter who you design which for.

Everyone who submits a design will receive a 0 space trait for each design submitted. You can submit as many designs as you'd like. They don't have to be fully colored or beautiful, but they do need to have at least some sort of sketch and a name for the fairy. Whoever submits the winning design will win a 1 space trait.

Designs are due by October 1, 2021.

If you need some more inspiration, you can check out the original fairy contest here.
    Suggested name: Inoa AKA The Tide Fairy
    [Image: qYeY39U.png]
    I'm glad you included "they don't have to be beautiful" so that other people weren't afraid to enter.

The Sea Fairy - Turquoise to white ombre, seashell-colored hooves, seashells & starfish in mane & tail, water wings

The Cloud Fairy - cloud mane & tail, pearlescent sheen, cloud wings
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    I wasn't sure if I was going to finish shading this on time so I'm just submitting it with flat colours for now. Turns out Colby and I are twins and both like clouds, Colby is the twin that got all the art talent.

Suggested name: Cirra AKA The Sky Fairy
    Off-white base, sunset tinted points layered under night sky points, clouds for hair and wrapped around wings. White...wiggly stripe (?) down face and nose.

[Image: AXBoA79.png]
    These are the worst ever sketches and I’m sorry for that. Someone should definitely redo these :| all I had at the time was my iphone notepad okay. I can color something nicer on a computer, but that would probably not be within the time limit.

Tornado fairy - grey base, wings that tend to not really have a shape but seemingly consist of, well, tornadoes; grey swirling stormy air, holding possibly leaves, stones and branches, or nothing at all (she apparently has a way to clean them). Tornado fairy sometimes lives up to her name, having a stormy character at best, but she can also pass by relatively harmlessly. Her mane and tail tend to be curly and often knotted together, whipped up and tangled by so many storms that she no longer cares.
    [Image: 2116464-E-0850-4912-A1-A3-CB391814-FF73.jpg] (again I am sorry)

Tsunami fairy - blue like the deeper ocean, and with mane and tail made of actual waves. Tsunami fairy, unlike the others, does not fly with the use of wings but rather rides the waves, creating a small tsunami where she goes. She is impressive and tends to either wash over others, but is also the first to wash away your problems.
    [Image: 90-AEE12-F-4-E20-45-F7-9-DAB-9-F54-A681-ED05.jpg]

I am very bad with names but here we go

The Sea Fairy

Full size: https://i.postimg.cc/TYwwcQ6C/Sea-Fairy.png

The Wind Fairy

Full size: https://i.postimg.cc/TY4PNm2G/Air-Fairy.png

Airy Fairy - Has a golden skeleton that glows, cloud mane and tail and translucent skin that shimmers like air on hot asphalt except I can't draw that. Weighs literally nothing but is capable of massive destruction. Always smiling or maybe that's just the skull?

Sea-Farery - Form is entirely made of water with sea life sometimes visible within. Bioluminescent. Eye is literally a clam and has sensory tentacles on its back, mane and tail are bubbles. Rides an orca whale everywhere because walking is for losers.
    [Image: spongebob-sweet-victory.gif]

Thank you everyone for entering and making this so hard on us!!

We have chosen winners and there are... slightly more than two.

Laura's new fairy will be the Sea Fairy designed by @insane

Squirt's new fairy will be the Cloud Fairy designed by @Colby and @"Ciel"
    (in a completely uncharacteristic move I couldn't decide so we're combining a few elements from each!)

AND

Leah's new fairy is the Wind Fairy designed by @insane

Thank you again to everyone who entered! As a reminder, everyone who submitted a design gets a 0 space trait for each design submitted and the winners each get a 1 space trait per design picked