• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    always been hip to the b-boy style -x
    FIRION
    arabian hybrid stallion
    gold with black jaguar spots
    demon magic, glows in moonlight
    tegteg [DEMON MAGIC][GLOWS IN MOONLIGHT][JAGUAR MIMICRY*][self healing][soul summoning]

FAREWELL
    hybrid mare
    purple buckskin, bioluminescent mane/tail
    krampus physiology, fear aura
    tegteg [KRAMPUS PHYSIOLOGY][FEAR AURA][BIOLUMINESCENT MANE/TAIL][TRAIT NEGATION*][immortality][twin telepathy]

requesting a filly named zhiva who is purple with purple to gold ombre mane/tail and faint gold jaguar spots. if demon magic expresses and mutates, i would like to request demon morphing or something else in that vein (i’m not picky). no preferences if anything else mutates!
    played by leah Heart
    thank you love you!
    [Image: Leah.png]
    23, n/a, n/a, 30

Zhiva
    Female
    Arabian Hybrid
    Purple with purple to gold ombre mane/tail and faint gold jaguar spots
    Firion x Farewell
    tegteg [DEMON MORPHING][SOUL SUMMONING][GLOWS IN MOONLIGHT][krampus physiology][fear aura][bioluminescent mane/tail]
    Defect: Rotting Flesh - patches of flesh will decay and bleed for long periods of time, eventually healing to give way to a new patch of rotting flesh
    Played by Leah
    Due September
    Breedable​ March
    Please tag in replies
    THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE HER I'M OBSESSED WITH HER GLOWING, ROTTING FLESH
    [Image: Leah.png]