• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    spicy demonbird -x
    Sire
    Name: Draco
    Breed: Andalusian/Akhal Teke Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Archdemon, Immortality
    Color: Smoky black with constellation markings
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/aa/nCr
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [ARCHDEMON][STAR MARKINGS][IMMORTALITY][MIND READING*][shattering][disease acceleration]

Dam:
    Name: Popinjay
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Lightning bird shifting, Light Trail
    Color: Bay
    Color Genetic Code (if known): n/a
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): TEGteg [-LIGHTNING BIRD SHIFTING-][-LIGHT TRAIL-]

Requesting twins
    Foal 1:

Player: ratty
    I am here once again asking for your financial support-- I mean I'm requesting a buckskin colt (Ee/Aa/nCr) named Raum.

Foal 2:
    Player: phae
    phae is requesting a foal named Parish, roll for color and gender.

If a triplet rolls, Stryx (U,) Badb (F,) dealer choice. Ratty will play them too.
    (NA, NA, NA, 92)

Raum
    Male
    Buckskin(Ee/Aa/nCr)
    Hybrid
    Draco x Popinjay
    Twin to Parish, demon mimicry, lightning bird mimicry, light trail
    tegteg [DEMON MIMICRY][LIGHTNING BIRD MIMICRY][LIGHT TRAIL][star markings][immortality]
    Played by Ratty
    Due July
    Breedable in November

(NA, 22, NA, 27)

Parish
    Female
    Palomino (ee/aa/nCr) with star markings
    Hybrid
    Draco x Popinjay
    Twin to Raum, immortality, lightning bird mimicry, light trail
    tegteg [STAR MARKINGS][IMMORTALITY][LIGHTNING BIRD MIMICRY][LIGHT TRAIL][demon]
    Played by Phaetra
    Due July
    Breedable in January
    Hi, I would like Raum's demon mimicry traits to be carnivore (1,) enthrallment (1,) shadow divination (1,) and his lightning bird traits to be immortality* (1,) feathering (0,) murmuration (2.)

Kyra approved Raum turning into a flock of birds as part of his lightning bird mimicry but since it's kind of a neat trait that I might want to give to another character someday, or someone else might want, I put together the following description suggestion for approval;

murmuration (2 spaces) - ability to turn into and travel as a flock of birds, size of the flock increases with age. Birds do not behave independently of one another but individuals can be killed or otherwise destroyed. As long as at least one bird survives, the user is capable of reforming but may be severely weakened or die after heavy losses.

Please let me know if I need to make changes to anything!

*lightningbirds are sposedta be immortal Smile https://africaroadtravel.com/2015/02/12/...%20outlive
    They are so beautiful!!!

For Parish, I'd like her lightningbird mimicry to be thunderstorm manipulation, lightning, and feathering.

Thank you fairies!!!