• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    better to see you with -x
    Sire
    Name: Firion
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Demon magic, glows in moonlight
    Color: Gold with black jaguar spots
    Color Genetic Code (if known): N/A
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [DEMON MAGIC][GLOWS IN MOONLIGHT][JAGUAR MIMICRY*][self healing][soul summoning]

Dam:
    Name: Giohde
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Temporal manipulation / Three eyes (one in center of forehead)
    Color: Bay dun tobiano
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/Dd/nT
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [TEMPORAL MANIPULATION]

Foal:
    Requesting a filly named Indre with melanistic jaguar spotting over dun (Ee/Aa/Dd). Would like to request that the third eye defect passes on. If magic rolls to inherit, I would like very much for it to mutate to Kirin.

If multiples roll, use names Flamadel (F,) Ghideon (C,) Immix (U) - all names reserved by me Smile 
    Any/all babies will be played by ratty

(Previously approved description for "equus kirin" for reference in creating a definition for "Kirin" https://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=27157 )

Firion and Giohde used w/ permission of laura and insane Heart
    72, 63, 78, 26

Name: Indre
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Dun (Ee/Aa/Dd) with melanistic jaguar spots
    Traits/Defects: Three eyes, tegteg [KIRIN][GLOWS IN MOONLIGHT][astral projection][soul summoning]
    Parents: Firion x Giohde
    Played by: Ratty
    Due date: July
    Breedable by: January

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category
    YAY! wrong parents but YAY!
    i don't know what you're talking about
    [Image: Leah.png]
    My mistake Big Grin

If you're making any significant changes to the description, please let me know, but assuming you aren't, I'd like to have fire-breathing (2,) flight w/o waings* (1,) and self-sustenance (0.)

*lol waings