• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

how can you see into my eyes; ryatah [chaos week]

lord, I fashion dank gods too;

They exist in another timeline together, drawn and frozen in a moment where he has a thing to ask of her, a plot to advance, but something – a block, almost, of the writing kind – has kept him from such things.
    It’s often like this. A series of worlds and timeline and sometimes they intersect and sometimes they diverge.
    Another strand unravels, and it’s this timeline, where he meets her in the meadow. It’s often the meadow.

There is no grand plan, here, only a sudden desire, brought on by strange times.
    They are strange too, no doubt, this couple of an archangel and a god, with a theme echoing throughout their time together.
    He’d torn her eyes out when she defied him in some kingdom spat he can no longer recall, he gave them back when they met again decades later, and the cycle has since repeated itself. He giveth and he taketh away.
    What compels him so? What draws him back to this eye removal, this restoration, again and again?
    He doesn’t know. None of us know, really.
    “Ryatah,” he says, “I want your eyes. Again.”
    She has given him so much, in their years of this game, these timelines, he does not think this will be any different.
    “In exchange,” he says – rare, that he would even offer and exchange – “you can have mine.”
    He doesn’t want them tossed aside, see – he wants to know what the world looks like through her eyes. What he looks like. He could possess her, sure, but this option seems more fun. More chaotic, even. 

c a r n a g e

@[Ryatah] i thought about trying to fix the html but honestly? this is funnier

your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes
    switch my wig make him feel like he cheating
    put him on his knees give him something to believe in
    never lost a fight but I'm looking for a beating

She has lived through many different lifetimes, but something about this one feels different. She does not remember dying, but something is different, like living in a lucid dreamworld. She is in the same place that she often is—the meadow, even though there are two other general lands but the forest is apparently too dark and the river just doesn’t “fit her vibe”—but even that feels different. It looks the same, and she looks the same (she thinks—I guess there are no mirrors out here, so who knows), and of course, he is here too.

He exists in every lifetime and on every timeline, and it doesn’t really cross her mind that maybe he’s stalking her.

“Again?” She is disappointed, but not surprised when he asks for her eyes again. She’s almost starting to think he’s taking advantage of her since he asks (and sometimes he doesn’t even ask first) for them so many times, and as far as she can remember she did not do anything wrong this time. Her hesitancy is short-lived though, because then he says she can have his eyes and that seems like a fair trade. She doesn’t think his eye color will match her white and gold aesthetic at all but she doesn’t have the heart to tell him that. “Sure. Why not. I have nothing better going on today.”

I want you to park that big mack truck right in this little garage ;)

@[Carnage]

lord, I fashion dank gods too;

“Look,” he says, “I can only dream up so many risqué scenarios.”
    Sometimes you just gotta go with what you know, and, well, he knows this. Knows them, and her eyes separating from flesh. But there’s a twist of the unknown besides, for he is less willing to part with his own precious flesh, so really, this is incredibly romantic.
    He considers ripping them out with his teeth again, but remembers that he wants these eyes as intact as possible, so he goes with magic, instead.
    He removes them gently, or as gently as you can remove an eyeball, and then lets them float to the side, Ryatah’s shopworn eyes observing this diverged timeline, this meeting, this repetition, this repetition, this repetition.

He hesitates for only a moment before removing his own. The world goes dark around him before his triple infrared vision kicks on and she is visible in a wild array of heat and color. An interesting view.
    He takes her eyes, stiches them into his own sockets. He blinks once, twice, lets them settle, lets the infrared vision fade away.  She materializes again, his eyeless angel, and he smiles.
    “Go ahead,” he says, “try them on.”
    He will do it for her, if she resists, but she is practically bursting with her own magic, and he wants to see it in action.

c a r n a g e

@[Ryatah]