• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Get Sorted into your Harry Trotter house [Chaos Week]
    A hundred million thousand owls swooping through the sky: that’s what you see when you look up. They’re all carrying letters and you’ve been accepted!

WAIT.
    “Hold up,” you’re probably saying. Is this a … HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER?

You bet your buns it is!
    Have a character who’s just roaming around all nomadic and sad? Or maybe you’ve got one living somewhere already, but things have gotten a little stale? FRET NO MORE! Come, rise up from your first-year classmates and ascend the dais to be sorted!

All you need to do is:
    1. Choose which school you’d like to ‘attend’. Hog-qanna will be the Big 4, as in Kingdoms. Castle-qanna will be 4 sub-territories (Nerine,Sylva, Pangea, Islandres) and Durm-qanna will be the 4 herds (the leftover places I haven’t already mentioned.)
    2. BRIEFLY (like 150 words or less, idk) Reply to this thread with the character of your choice walking, galloping, flying or whatever nonsense it is that you’d like to do during chaos week (scurry for all I care) up to the ‘dais’ and ask to be sorted into a school house.
    3. Tag me!

“Yea but how are we getting sorted blah blah bla…” HEY. It’s chaos week. Trust a homie, okay? I’m going to rifle through the character’s profile, skim a bit of their previous threads if they have any (you’re welcome for the view count), and then I’ll just work some MAGIC.

After that I’ll reply BRIEFLY with the sorting decision and tag you in it. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    [Image: image0.jpg]

He rides in the emo ambulance with his daughter from the future and Steve lumbering behind. Steve waves his trunk haphazardly before him, silver platter jangling with cups that arc wine and break around him like a magnificent ballerina. He finally falls flat on his face and Obscene flips him off for absolutely no reason. "I WIN AGAIN STEVEEEEEE."

The white beast spins on all four wheels as it revs up to the Dias. He jumps out, smoothing the tips of his fae ears and brushing the lint off his dark split v t shirt. He saunters up to the dias and stands across it, arms folded. "Only the best school for me. My dad is like, well known, here and we come from old money." He sniffs, a smug smirk on his lips as he looks back at Mobscene. "Public school for that one though"

Tossing his dark black fringe to sweep over an eye, he pulls his beanie down even tighter. "So like, yeah Sort me or don't. I don't care. Whatever."
    “BLLLEEERRRGGH” The sorting hat throws up immediately after being put onto Obscene’s head. “Your blood alcohol content is well above the legal limit, and *yet* the vibe remains. Interesting.” It ruminates, chewing on his homemade haircut. “TEPHRA!” It finally screams. “TO THE VOLCANO WITH YOU.”

Mobscene is next. The sorting hat narrows its folds like it’s trying to think, but really it’s just concerned about the amount of heat damage inside and out of that particular skull. “The stripes in your hair: whack. The bow clips: whack. The amount of hair spray you’re using to starch your wig into place: whack.” It coughs. “SILVER COVE!” It shouts. “The sands are as black as your soul.”

@[Obscene]
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios