• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

thread wipe and closeting
    i am the actual worst ;( i need to start over with a clean slate, and to not have 25 horses out that i'm trying to play. so i'm wiping my threads and closeting almost everyone for now until i've found my balance again. i THINK i will continue threads on the ones i'm keeping out maybe? but don't hold me to it unless you enjoy disappointment.

aureline, dark, and illuminae will stay out to finish their threads.

my main focus will be on luster, iridian, and web. and then also my new babies aeson and lanterna.

this still feels like a lot, but 8 is less than 20 so it totally counts as progress. if you want a new thread with me just let me know!

luster
    she's been through heartbreak on a massive scale and it completely broke her, so she's all dark and twisty right now. it makes for unpredictable threads which is either fun or horrifying! i recently gave her storm magic, and i'd LOVE to explore that discovery a little. she's also currently pregnant and avoiding baby daddy fenris so she doesn't have to face her feelings about him. please write with her ;(

aeson
    he's my new baby magnisle with sun mimicry and mind reading. i don't know what he's like yet, except probably nice because he's a baby. he needs baby friends!!

iridian
    she exists solely in the dreamscape because she was too weak to be born, so her moms kept her there where she would be safe. i want her to be not safe now though, so she'll be having terrible nightmares all the time. let me drag your ponies into her nightmares for a bad time, please. she's incredibly sweet and will feel very bad.

web
    he's just really handsome and i want to click with him so he needs to have more than one thread. he has aura reading which means he's politely nosy, and hippogriff mimicry which is new since the eclipse. he really likes having wings now. he also has uncontrollable love/lust induction which will torment him to no end just as soon as he realizes it.
    1) you are not the worst

2) I know we talked about this but I'd love to still do Beyza and Luster and then when they're born - Aeson and Sickle if you're still up for it!
    1) you are way too nice to me <3

2) i absolutely want both of those threads to happen! i’ll get a luster starter up for you!
    Can’t believe you’re thread wiping right after I replied to you!!!!! Now we have to do a new one.

Can we do Lannister and Iri? Lan is stuck in the dream world bc he was a dream gift to Elio. And he can be like wtf is wrong with your dreams.
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    I'M SORRY PHAE!!!! if my muse resurrects i will reply to it later on because time is a lie.

iri would literally LOVE to meet another dreamscape pony so this obviously needs to happen immediately. he can try to help fix her nightmares, or just point and laugh. either works. i'll put a starter up somewhere and tag you!
    you are never, ever the worst.

aela is still down to help web realize that he has love induction if you'd still like to do that thread <3