• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
    Hey, dipshit [Gryffen]
    I need something to do, and since you like my old home so much, I think I'll challenge you for the land AND the ladies within it, for a five BQ year period. If I win, I get them for that length of time and you can challenge again in five years. If I lose, I leave you alone for five years. Now here's the thing... I don't give a rats ass about being fair, so traits are allowed for this battle. When you challenge me, you can change the terms. Like I said, I'm just looking for some way to spend my time.

No hard feelings, right? After all, we're cut of the same moth-eaten cloth.

1. You go first.
    2. 5 days allowed between posts.
    3. Max 2 attacks/post. Defense as needed
    4. Like I said, traits allowed.
    5. Please post your stats

Mine:
    Spanish Norman
    Dapple Gray
    17hh
    Demon Ice Manipulation

[meeeep. please don't hate me. thought it could be interesting character development]
    I'm still in my challenge with Kreios so can this possibly wait till I'm done with that one? I know I don't have enough muse to do two battle challenges. Or if not you can make it a dice challenge I guess.

My Stats:
    Gryffen
    Age 5-6
    Abstang Hybrid
    Height is 14.3
    Cremello Stallion w/ red eyes
    No traits

Also I would prefer not five BQ years, can we make it 3?
    Of course it can wait. I do have a decent (albeit tiny) bone in my body.
    Will consider three, so long if you lose and re-challenge, you keep it to 3 years as well.
    Ughhh deal
    Also, as per our cbox agreement - will not be taking Mourning Mountains, just the ladies. Cause the Valley sounds like it needs a power player
    Just a reminder, as per the rules "If you are challenging for something other than captivity (ex: Daisy cannot eat clover) the maximum term is one year. After that year is up, Daisy can eat as much clover as she wants. If you both agree to three/five years that's totally fine and completely circumvents this rule, but i just wanted to pop in as a reminder Smile
    Oopsies. Testosterone got the best of me. Up to you Gryffen.
    It's fine we can do 3 =)
    Active
    Obscene || Fyr || Ciri
    Semi-Active
    Link || Bardot || Vindictive || Stendarr
    On Pause
    Ledger|| No Crosses Count || Joplin || Gryffen
    If it's ok with you I'll post up a battle post tomorrow to start this off? Also Straia has given him a shadow raven that I wanted to double check with you if he can use in the fight since it's not exactly a trait or defect...